So now we know

Chat about all the juicy gossip that happens at Seattle Grace Hospital, find links to in-depth recaps and current spoilers!
BrendaMorganQ

So now we know

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:21 pm

I have been wondering the whole summer why Deluca never tried to defend himself. Now I know why, he has a thing for Wilson. I wander what they will do at the trial when they have to take the stand and swear to tell the truth. I know Wilson will lie, that is her MO. She get's into trouble and the man that helps her out of it becomes her new beau. I hope Blake clues him on the fact that it was Wilson that beat up and nearly killed her ex-boyfriend not Karev.

I'm not for domestic violence, but I see her husband coming to town and re-introducing himself in a very bad way. I can't believe that she had no remorse what so ever about what happened and is only concerned about keeping her secret. Even Edwards doesn't have a clue as to who her BFF really is and the truth about what happened.

baffled

Re: So now we know

Postby baffled » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:47 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:I have been wondering the whole summer why Deluca never tried to defend himself. Now I know why, he has a thing for Wilson. I wander what they will do at the trial when they have to take the stand and swear to tell the truth. I know Wilson will lie, that is her MO. She get's into trouble and the man that helps her out of it becomes her new beau. I hope Blake clues him on the fact that it was Wilson that beat up and nearly killed her ex-boyfriend not Karev.

I'm not for domestic violence, but I see her husband coming to town and re-introducing himself in a very bad way. I can't believe that she had no remorse what so ever about what happened and is only concerned about keeping her secret. Even Edwards doesn't have a clue as to who her BFF really is and the truth about what happened.

OMG, thank you! I have felt all alone in my assessment of Wilson. She is a compulsive, pathological liar. I think she may be lying about her "secret." Here's why I think Jo is lying about who she is and why she's in hiding:

1. The princess vs. priss scenes were a total manipulation of Alex.

2. Physical assault on teen mom patient's mother.

3. Alleged fire station abandonment & childhood of foster care until high school when she ran away from it & lived in her car, worked her way through Princeton & Harvard don't fit. Then starting her internship and residency at grey sloane up until now -- where in that time frame did she possibly have time to meet, date and marry a rich and powerful man who beat the crap out of her without anyone knowing? If he's that powerful how is it he hasn't located her?

4. She got physical with Alex when she found out he had shared her "story" with "Peckwell." THEN she beat "Peckwell" nearly to death during a confrontation. Alex almost took the blame for that.

I think IF there is a mystery husband, she isn't hiding from him - she's hiding from the law because she either killed him or really messed him up (like "Peckwell.") Jo Wilson is the violent one here.

Alex really screwed up, but IMO, he thought what he was doing was protecting his gf from a sexual predator in his own home. That should not be a felony.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:32 pm

baffled - I am right there with you. She is the one that just starts doing things out of anger and makes the situation worse. I think she stole money from her ex-husband and went on the run. If she is really a battered woman, she can file for divorce via the underground network for battered women or seek out another organization (attached to the police & DA office) that would help her to remain safe and still get a divorce.

Deluca better wake up and smell the gin before she ends up placing him in a situation that surgery may not be able to bring him back from. What about Alex? He has stood by her through every thing and wants to marry her. He has jumped through every hoop she has placed in front of him and all she can do is cop an attitude because he wants answers as to what really happened. So he called her a name, his life is on the line and his career. I so hope that Richard, Jr. over hears something and tells Bailey before the trial. I also want her to be the one that clues Deluca in on exactly who & what Jo is just before he takes the stand. I want her blindsided in the courtroom.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

baffled wrote:OMG, thank you! I have felt all alone in my assessment of Wilson. She is a compulsive, pathological liar. I think she may be lying about her "secret." Here's why I think Jo is lying about who she is and why she's in hiding:

4. She got physical with Alex when she found out he had shared her "story" with "Peckwell." THEN she beat "Peckwell" nearly to death during a confrontation. Alex almost took the blame for that.

I think IF there is a mystery husband, she isn't hiding from him - she's hiding from the law because she either killed him or really messed him up (like "Peckwell.") Jo Wilson is the violent one here.

Alex really screwed up, but IMO, he thought what he was doing was protecting his gf from a sexual predator in his own home. That should not be a felony.

See other post response addressed to you. System would not accept it as a reply - too long.

Return to “Grey's Anatomy”