Grandma Avery back off

Chat about all the juicy gossip that happens at Seattle Grace Hospital, find links to in-depth recaps and current spoilers!
skiwoman55

Grandma Avery back off

Postby skiwoman55 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:32 am

Who does Katherine Avery think she is pressuring the new Mother on Harriet's name?Good on Kepner for standing up to her.I hope she reunites with her former husband as they are now a family.

BrendaMorganQ

Re: Grandma Avery back off

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:26 pm

ITA and I want to see her get knocked down a peg or two by someone with more money and clout than she has in front of everyone. She's lucky April couldn't reach up and slap her.

Last week she was even worse when she demanded that Bailey fire Karev. Now poor Richard is her new target. Adele, rise up from the dead with your memory intact and help your husband! He is far worse danger now than when he was drinking or when he was lying on the floor electrocuted.

Gideon58

Re: Grandma Avery back off

Postby Gideon58 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:43 pm

Katherine does need to get over herself and she needs to return Richard his balls that she clearly has in a mason jar somewhere...I couldn't believe she expected April to name the baby Katherine...on the other hand, Harriet is an absolutely dreadful name.

Return to “Grey's Anatomy”