Teddy is Patheic!!!

valencia4love

Teddy is Patheic!!!

Postby valencia4love » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 am

This is first time that i actually didn't like Teddy >( !!! The nerve of her telling Christine to find someone else to learn from!!! She's just can't admit that maybe, just maybe, it's her that could learn a thing or too from Christine!! Christine's idea helped saved both Callie and her baby's life!!! And instead giving Christine props for a job well done... She gets her panties twisted all in tiny knots and reads Christine the riot act >( !! INO - A real teacher.. is someone who can admit that they themselves still have things to learn, even from their students!! So glad, that Chief Webber told Teddy to back away from the table and let Christine take over >) !! She got eggs thrown in her face in front of everyone and just couldn't take it!!! Get over yourself Teddy!! You ain't all that and a bag of chips ~) !! Christine proved it >) !!

Longhornsfan79

Re: Teddy is Patheic!!!

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 am

Yeah I think Burke was a much better teacher than Teddy. And girlfriend needs to wake the hell up and realize that she has a HOT husband who wants to be with her! It really gets on my nerves! LOL!

Mary78

Postby Mary78 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:40 pm

I agree. Just because your the teacher Teddy doesn't mean you know everything. I loved that Christina had the best idea to save her. Ha ha Teddy and Owen the Chief liked Christina's idea. :)

noony6

Postby noony6 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Man, I couldn't agree more!

Now when I saw Teddy getting on her, it made me think I missed something...The thing Christina tried did work completely right? There wasn't some complication that Teddy had to fix or something?

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:38 pm

I agree all. What is up with Teddy? I like her character, but I really don't get her lately. She is all over the place....Next thing she will be sleeping with Arizona.

Her character is so undefined it is hard to enjoy her. At first I thought she was telling Christina that she wasn't going to teach her as she had "graduated" so to speak.....

I think she was just jealous...... 8) :)

My lisia

Postby My lisia » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Quote jcyl: I agree all. What is up with Teddy? I like her character, but I really don't get her lately. She is all over the place....Next thing she will be sleeping with Arizona.

Her character is so undefined it is hard to enjoy her. At first I thought she was telling Christina that she wasn't going to teach her as she had "graduated" so to speak.....

I really dont think she was jealous I think teddy just got her nose outta joint because yang came up with a great idea that wasnt Teddys.If your a good doctor you dont care how you safe a life as long as you safe a life.and the way she acted was very childish it just shows she has a lot of growing up to do. I say way to go yang for being a great doctor and thinking out side of the box !!!

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Mon May 02, 2011 1:32 am

Quote My lisia:
Quote jcyl: I agree all. What is up with Teddy? I like her character, but I really don't get her lately. She is all over the place....Next thing she will be sleeping with Arizona.

I really dont think she was jealous I think teddy just got her nose outta joint because yang came up with a great idea that wasnt Teddys.If your a good doctor you dont care how you safe a life as long as you safe a life.and the way she acted was very childish it just shows she has a lot of growing up to do. I say way to go yang for being a great doctor and thinking out side of the box !!!

I guess that is what I meant by jealous....Yang had the good idea, and Teddy was pizzed and jealous that not only was it not her idea, but she felt upstaged..so to speak... :) I agree, as a mentor, Teddy should have been proud of Yang...... :~ 3)

Return to “Grey's Anatomy”