I'm really not liking this Dr. Stark!!!

valencia4love

I'm really not liking this Dr. Stark!!!

Postby valencia4love » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:02 am

What a jerk :0 !! He's an arrogant, good for nothing, hoiler than thou, scheming @$$ of a doctor!!! He gets the attendings to do his grunt work, but can't be bother when a real crisis comes!! Why is chief Webber letting this weasle get away with trying to not only steal other doctor's ideas, but going off to enjoy his social life when the others who report to him has to put with his crap :| !!! Fired the jerk already >( !!! Bring Arizona back!!! Now!!!!

Candace

Re: I'm really not liking this Dr. Stark!!!

Postby Candace » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:26 pm

I agree...he's a real ass!! I find it disappointing because I'm a fan of the actor. Maybe more will be revealed - can always hope! :)

retired fan

Postby retired fan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Quote valencia4love: What a jerk :0 !! He's an arrogant, good for nothing, hoiler than thou, scheming @$$ of a doctor!!! He gets the attendings to do his grunt work, but can't be bother when a real crisis comes!! Why is chief Webber letting this weasle get away with trying to not only steal other doctor's ideas, but going off to enjoy his social life when the others who report to him has to put with his crap :| !!! Fired the jerk already >( !!! Bring Arizona back!!! Now!!!!

When I shout at my tv...then there is a problem! I cannot believe that these other doctors are allowing him to take credit. >)

71LIMA

Postby 71LIMA » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 am

Quote retired fan:
Quote valencia4love: What a jerk :0 !! He's an arrogant, good for nothing, hoiler than thou, scheming @$$ of a doctor!!! He gets the attendings to do his grunt work, but can't be bother when a real crisis comes!! Why is chief Webber letting this weasle get away with trying to not only steal other doctor's ideas, but going off to enjoy his social life when the others who report to him has to put with his crap :| !!! Fired the jerk already >( !!! Bring Arizona back!!! Now!!!!

When I shout at my tv...then there is a problem! I cannot believe that these other doctors are allowing him to take credit. >)

This show is so well written I'm sure the writers are laying the ground work for this character and the truth will be revealed.

healinggems

Postby healinggems » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Quote 71LIMA:
Quote retired fan:

This show is so well written I'm sure the writers are laying the ground work for this character and the truth will be revealed.

Hopefully before a child dies at his hands. I mean, get real. I would not let him near a child of mine, let alone operate on them. He can't diagnose and his operating procedures suck.

Cherri74

Postby Cherri74 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:35 pm

While I really like Peter Nicole, I really do not like his character on Greys. I'm actually disappointed in it. Just doesn't fit with the doctors that we've had on the show. All previous have been caring and loving and want what's best for their patients. Him not at all!! ;(

Return to “Grey's Anatomy”