Mark and Lexie Fans

anybeth22

Mark and Lexie Fans

Postby anybeth22 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:34 am

I've watched Grey's on and off since it started. But ever since I saw these two together I have been hooked. Even if I don't watch a whole episode I always catch up on the Mark/Lexie love.

So any other fans out there? It's ok if not. I have no problem talking to myself about them. *hmmmm that made me sound a bit crazy huh?* :D

"I'm saying you could have a husband." oh Mark how I love you *sigh*

crazydaisy

Re: Mark and Lexie Fans

Postby crazydaisy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 am

Hi AB!! I LOVE Mark and Lexie. SO MUCH. I really, really want them back together... not a huge Alex fan, and I definitely don't like him with Lexie so I hope they don't go back to Alex/Lexie... McSexie (McSteamy + Lexie :)) is where it's at!!

anybeth22

Postby anybeth22 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Quote crazydaisy: Hi AB!! I LOVE Mark and Lexie. SO MUCH. I really, really want them back together... not a huge Alex fan, and I definitely don't like him with Lexie so I hope they don't go back to Alex/Lexie... McSexie (McSteamy + Lexie :)) is where it's at!!

Hey CD! :D

I really want them back together. I just get this goofy grin whenever they have a scene together.

I like Alex just not with Lexie.

anybeth22

Postby anybeth22 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Mark to Callie about Lexie:

"I know who she is. And if she's going through her worst right now, I want to go through it with her. She makes me happier than...anything I've ever known. And if I can have a part in making her happy again that's all I want to do. That's all I want to do for the rest of my life."

hollienoelle

Postby hollienoelle » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi AB and CD! :D :D :D

anybeth22

Postby anybeth22 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Quote hollienoelle: Hi AB and CD! :D :D :D

HI!!!!!!!!!

But what the heck are you doing here? :) You going to join the Mark/Lexie Love Train?

Because really HN, you should. They are great :D

hollienoelle

Postby hollienoelle » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Quote anybeth22:

HI!!!!!!!!!

But what the heck are you doing here? :) You going to join the Mark/Lexie Love Train?

I'll join the mark/lexie (do they not have a nickname) train... even though I don't watch Grey's LOL! I'll be a fan just cause you and CD are!!! :) :) :)

anybeth22

Postby anybeth22 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:31 am

Quote hollienoelle:
Quote anybeth22:

HI!!!!!!!!!

I'll join the mark/lexie (do they not have a nickname) train... even though I don't watch Grey's LOL! I'll be a fan just cause you and CD are!!! :) :) :)

lol what a good friend you are :D You should check out some of their scenes, they are cute. I really don't know what their nickname is. I've seen I think 3 different names, so not sure what the most popular one is. Maybe someone on here can help me with that.

MissxMahalaxElvira

Postby MissxMahalaxElvira » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm on the fence with Mark/Lexie. I've liked them together since early season five, when they weren't even together yet (although I was always hoping for Izzie and Mark since season three...), but it's like, when they got together, even though they were cute... I just wasn't satisfied. One thing was, Mark was always talking to Callie about Lexie, like how after they first slept together, how they talked, etc. I didn't want to see Mark talking to Callie about it, I wanted to see Mark actually talking with Lexie! Honestly, seems like there was more Mark/Callie friendship scenes than Mark/Lexie romance ones.

Then his insipid daughter came along, taking away more Mark and Lexie loving. ~)

*sigh* What I would have liked is angst and tension when Mark and Lexie started out, even a Mark/Lexie/George triangle, which also could have proved humorous at the same time. I thought it was funny when Mark first teased Lexie about her feelings for George. :))

Longhornsfan79

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm

I like Mark and Lexie together but I also liked Alex and Lexie...Im so torn lol! I think that McSteamy and lil Grey will be together though!

Return to “Grey's Anatomy”