Chat about all the juicy gossip that happens at Seattle Grace Hospital, find links to in-depth recaps and current spoilers!

Re: Welcome!

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Wow! This is great! Ive watched Greys since the beginning! How crazy is Miranda for dumping that hot doctor?? Someone needs to slap some sense back into that woman!

Postby valencia4love » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:29 am

This is so awesome :D !!! I love Grey's Anatomy :-) !!! I kinda felt sorry for Mark after Lexi told him to take an hike and leave her alone %( ... but he really brought it all upon himself *) .. If he had just been willing to forgive and forget after she confessed to him of her shagging up with Alex the night that she broke up with him, they would still be together.. Sadly, he realize that too late after Callie gave him wake up call on it.. IMO - She still loves him, I think she's still just hurt by the way he put her down after she told him the truth about Alex. Callie's a smart woman !) ... Mark's going to have to wait this one out... Don't give up on her Mark 3) , just give her the space that she needs ;) ... Sooner or Later, she going to realize that she needs you just as much as you need her :] ..

Postby anybeth22 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:26 am

Quote JJsLuckyFan:
Quote anybeth22: Oh this makes me so happy! I love talking about Greys. Especially hottie Mark Sloan :D

Yay! AB is here with me!!! Seriously!!! Could this get any better ;)

I will take a side of McSteamy with my entree of McDreamy!

Why hello, long time no see...oh wait :)

jluv should be finding her way here soon. She's a big GA fan too! We both are Lexie/Mark fans. What about you?

Postby Chrissi » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:15 pm

The dev team is working on a few things today and we should be going live tonight!!

Header photo is sooooo nice. I hope you all like it. It'll be up later on!

Postby Rosana » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Quote Chrissi: Hi

Soaps.com is going to be covering three major Primetime shows this coming week. Grey's Anatomy is one, Glee the other and last but not least, Vampire Diaries!

We hope you'll all enjoy the coverage and enjoy the forums.

Cheers! :))

Thank you for doing this, I loveeeeeeee Grey's Anatomy I've been watching it since it came on and never missed a show :] .

Postby noony6 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:40 am

OMG, now I will never leave this site! As if I'm not addicted enough already!! I cannot tell you how much I love this show! My friend got me addicted to it with the "End of the World" episodes, and I haven't stopped since!! I went back and found all the ones I'd missed, and I just love the show!

Thanks Chrissi!! You guys rock this site!

Return to “Grey's Anatomy”