Soooo, does anyone even use this board anymore?

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
xJadeyxRawrx

Soooo, does anyone even use this board anymore?

Postby xJadeyxRawrx » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Hey guys!

I just have a question about the most recent episode.

Bonnie gives Damon the cure for Elena... but.. didn't the cure cause Katherine to die?

bnb fan

Re: Soooo, does anyone even use this board anymore?

Postby bnb fan » Wed May 06, 2015 10:51 pm

LOL I tried to post something on here a while back and fritinancy - nothing but crickets....

Missed a bit of the show - been hunting for online where I can find them.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:21 pm

I think it's very quite here.......

dajfredesco

Postby dajfredesco » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:47 am

I was thinking the same. There's so many things to talk about tvd on here. Does anyone like Benzo or are any of you wanting Bamon lol.
I love Enzo seriously. Not sure if I like him with Bonnie but he's so sexy :P

miss elizabeth

Postby miss elizabeth » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:42 pm

dajfredesco wrote:I was thinking the same. There's so many things to talk about tvd on here. Does anyone like Benzo or are any of you wanting Bamon lol.
I love Enzo seriously. Not sure if I like him with Bonnie but he's so sexy :P

I love Enzo, too, although he is a hard one to figure out. His loyalty is divided and I really don't know where he stands from week to week. I actually think he has the most chemistry with Caroline, they sizzle when they are in the same scene. For the life of me, I can't see what he sees in that witch Lilly. They have zero chemistry and they do not look good together. lol. I think Bonnie and Damon have major chemistry, and wouldn't mind seeing their "best friend" status progress into more. Bonnie is probably my favorite female character, followed by Miss Bubbly (Caroline). :mrgreen:

I just found this section, lol, VD is one of my favorite shows, and The Originals, too. Maybe I will come here more often. :D

dajfredesco

Postby dajfredesco » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Although I was mad Bonnie wasn't on the last episode I was happy seeing Lily die lol.
I'm glad Caroline has more of a purpose now than throwing parties. Finally her character is coming into her own. I don't like the Heretics but am very interested in these new Hunters that Matt called.
I hope you definitely come back to this section and others too. More tvd threads would be awesome. I really need to catch up on the Originals lol. I'm too far behind.

miss elizabeth

Postby miss elizabeth » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:03 pm

I would be happy to come back here and talk about tvd with you! It would be nice to have someone to talk about it with that actually watches the show. :lol:

I forgot that I haven't gotten to see the last episode yet (forgot about Sunday night football, ughh!). But you sure did put a BIG smile on my face with Lilly dying. Really???? I sooo can't wait to see it! I'm gonna go watch it right now. :twisted:

The Originals is still really good. It is so different from when it first started, but they still find ways to keep it interesting. Of course with all those sexy men on, it is hard to stay away. ;)

dajfredesco

Postby dajfredesco » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Oh gosh I'm sorry I posted spoilers :cry:
Yes there's definitely some attractive men on the Originals lol. I think I'm going to catch up on it on Netflix this week hehe. Let me know how you like the latest tvd episode.

miss elizabeth

Postby miss elizabeth » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:01 am

Oh my gosh, daj, you didn't post a spoiler. Please don't be sorry. I am just behind. :)

I did watch the latest episode this afternoon. Although I do hate Lilly, I have to say that the way she acted in the end, I do feel somewhat sorry for her. Or actually sorry that her #1 lovemuffin Julian didn't die with her. lol :twisted:

I just am really confused as to what all of this "3 years later" means. I wish that they would have at least partly explained what the heck they are talking about. I don't have a single clue what they are going for with that, and we are half way through the season. :?:

I love that they have a lesbian couple on the show, but that blonde chic is just as evil as they come. I hope she is killed off soon, or that at least she gets a clue as to what is actually happening and she falls in line with the good side. I love the way the brunette girl, Nora, I think (or is it Mary Louise??) caught on pretty quickly when it was all laid out to her. She's a keeper. ;)

I am fast and furiously growing on Valerie. I am beginning to trust her. And the silent guy, too. He never speaks, but the actor is fantastic with his eyes and facial expressions. Can't wait to delve more into his character.

I don't know what is going on, once again with the 3 yrs ahead thing, that Lilly is not Lilly, and the real Lilly has been dead for years. Huh?? 3 years really cannot be considered "years", especially in Vampire Years, so do they mean this woman we have come to know is NOT Lilly? Or is the figure "3 yrs from now" not Lilly, because Lilly died 3 years ago, right???

This year has been the most confusing and nonviewer friendly year I think I've ever seen. And I've watched since the beginning. :?

Anything you can help me with, Daj, or maybe something I missed would be greatly appreciated. I'm not getting some things this season, but I do still love it. :P

dajfredesco

Postby dajfredesco » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Lily did have some redemption towards the end lol. I think she was hurt Damon didn't forgive her. Ugh ikr would have loved if Julien had died to but we'll probably be seeing him battle these new hunters. I totally agree about the silent guy. I hope he gets a gf hehe. Yea the lesbian couple are a good addition. I looked on the tvd wiki and Nora is the brunette and Mary Louis the blonde :) I was having a hard time remembering their names too. Oh and the mute guy is Beau. Haha the wiki comes in handy.
I still don't like Val yet but I was hoping she had lied about losing the baby protecting him/her and would find/bring them to meet Stefan soon but I guess that's not happening. I'm slowly getting used to Val though.
I agree this season is odd and confusing. The 3years sl is frustrating but maybe they'll do a 3yr progression soon? I don't think you've missed anything I just think this season is full of mysteries. Hopefully they'll become clearer soon and hopefully they can save more locals. Ugh tje body count this season is insane lol.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”