Damon and Enzo

stjarna

Damon and Enzo

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:11 am

Wow- those two brought me back to watch TVD again. I stopped for a while. Damon as a bad bad is so much better and I think now the. Show will be interesting again. He should be what he is-- and sorry Selena fans but Elena makes him into a puppy she plays with...it's so true what he said he had to become someone he is not to love her and the same was with her. His soulmate is Katherine and together they would be awesome! :D

Enzo- great new villain!

stjarna

Re: Damon and Enzo

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:27 pm

:D

wrote Selena fans- well, meant Delena fans!!!

oh, and I hope they don't kill Enzo immediately! Just a great villain!!! keep him on for a while! :D

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:48 pm

Enzo is a HOT villan - you want to HATE him...and you do HATE what he does....but dang he is just so good looking you forgive him for the most vile things.

Damon and Elena - I'm over it ... I'd really like to see Bonnie and Damon together. Bonnie is HOT - she just gets better and better looking season to season - beautiful and love the love/hate between her and Damon.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Quote bnb fan: Enzo is a HOT villan - you want to HATE him...and you do HATE what he does....but dang he is just so good looking you forgive him for the most vile things.

Damon and Elena - I'm over it ... I'd really like to see Bonnie and Damon together. Bonnie is HOT - she just gets better and better looking season to season - beautiful and love the love/hate between her and Damon.

Love Enzo! Happy they kept him!

I am also into Bamon- they have been so great this season- so interesting and I also love the love-hate relationship and that she can tell him off and tell him straight certain things- great dynamic! I hope the writers realize that they have a great thing in that relationship and that they could be superhot!

Delena is so over!

Enzo and Caroline is what I would like to see! :D

Hazel D

Postby Hazel D » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 am

Really loved it, great show. :-)

IvyForresterFan

Postby IvyForresterFan » Thu May 14, 2015 10:58 am

Damon and Elena never worked; although the buildup in seasons 1 and 2 were great, elena treated damon like crap. And honestly, I'm not feelin' it between Damon and Bonnie. They just have a hate-hate relationship, not a love-hate relationship.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”