The Vampire Diaries Recap: For Whom The Bell Tolls

Violette

The Vampire Diaries Recap: For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Violette » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Here is tonight's <a href="http://soaps.sheknows.com/vampirediaries/update/id/19123/" target="_blank">The Vampire Diaries Recap</a>.

Got_A_Question

Re: The Vampire Diaries Recap: For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Got_A_Question » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:17 pm

This is my first time doing something like this. So if this is the wrong place to post i am sorry.

SPOILERS

After i saw the ending of the new episode, where Jesse dies with vampire blood system in his system. It got me thinking. Could a vampire be sort of immune to vervain if he/she died by an overdose of vervain with vampire blood in their system?

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:48 am

Quote Got_A_Question: This is my first time doing something like this. So if this is the wrong place to post i am sorry.

SPOILERS

After i saw the ending of the new episode, where Jesse dies with vampire blood system in his system. It got me thinking. Could a vampire be sort of immune to vervain if he/she died by an overdose of vervain with vampire blood in their system?

Hi-
I hope this will give you some answers- this is about the vervain - I hope it's helpful :)

vampirediaries.wikia.com/wiki/Vervain

Susan123

Postby Susan123 » Thu May 14, 2015 2:25 am

Quote Violette_Soaps.com: Here is tonight's <a href="soaps.sheknows.com/vampirediaries/update/id/19123/" target="_blank">The Vampire Diaries Recap</a>.

I am really Excited to watch and looking further.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”