New The Originals spoilers!

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
Amy

Re: New The Originals spoilers!

Postby Amy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:29 am

Tuesday November 12:

“Bloodletting ”

When someone from Hayley’s (Phoebe Tonkin) past makes a startling revelation, she grows concerned for herself and the baby. Amidst growing tensions between them, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) turn to Sabine (guest star Shannon Kane) for help in locating Hayley, who has gone missing. After making a trip down to the bayou, Klaus has a surprising and dangerous encounter with an unexpected visitor. Meanwhile, Davina (Danielle Campbell) makes a surprising connection, and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) makes Rebekah (Claire Holt) an enticing offer that leaves her torn.

Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Michael Russo and Michael Narducci (#107).

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:36 am

Klaus is having a blast at the moment with all his manipulation-
Elijah is back!!!Yaaayyyy!!! 3) :D

Loved Klaus and Cami = have great chemistry... love their scenes together. I want more... shame she is going to be only his spy.

That baby is a danger for all of them I guess, it spells doom so the witches want to get rid of it?!

:D

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Quote stjarna: Klaus is having a blast at the moment with all his manipulation-
Elijah is back!!!Yaaayyyy!!! 3) :D

Loved Klaus and Cami = have great chemistry... love their scenes together. I want more... shame she is going to be only his spy.

That baby is a danger for all of them I guess, it spells doom so the witches want to get rid of it?!

:D

Now that Marcel was told to stay away from Cami by her uncle Klaus will no longer have a need to compel her. Its a good time for them to be equals, as freinds.

The baby is a danger for the witches. The preview showed Sofie given a shot which is probably meant to kill Hayley or the baby since she is linked to Sofie. I wonder if she miscarries.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:39 pm

the plot thikens that's for sure- and the witches are the bad guys here. Hm... well, one witch called Esther also performed a crazy ritual to create the vampire family- I got mixed feelings about the twists and turns.

Don't like how Hayley has this arogant attitude.
and slapping Elijah- it's just not on! sorry- she so annoys me!

Love Sophie the witch! :)
I guess nothing will be easy or straightforward- witches will retaliate.

;)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:16 pm

New clip! Fruit of the poison Tree.

<iframe width="460" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Db8t0V09jUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love love the set. So gorgeous. :)

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:52 am

[quote]Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: New! Enjoy and if you want to open a new thread to discuss the show each episode or whatever, you can feel free! :)

We've no plans to add any new shows but if it's still strong next season after Glee is finished we may replace Glee with Originals! We'll see how it goes!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why not? This site has message boards like the Ugly Betty one where the show is off the air and people have not posted in a long while. Why can't they be closed out and new boards open for some new shows. There are so many good ones this year like Beauty & the Beast, The Blacklist, The Originals, The Witches of East End., Etc.

Food for thought. :)

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:57 am

I follow the Orignals on Twitter and they retweeted a tweet that stated that Caroline will be visiting New Orleans now and then.

Theres a reason JP made Caroline a single woman. :)

So does anybody think Hayley is going to lose the baby after Sofie got that shot in the preview for next week. There are no babies on this show at all I would be surprised if they actually give Klaus one.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:31 am

Aw I'd love nothing better to open forums for way more shows for everyone but the way the site is designed, the forum is only created as part of an entire section. At the moment it's just not a possibility. Sorry! :|

Of course you're welcomed to use the lounge and open new threads there! :)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:33 am

You guys might like this. Just posted - http://soaps.sheknows.com/latestnews/id/35887/ Each Thursday morning we post Primetime Dish which has teasers and news for various primetime shows. There's a bit more scoop this week for the Originals. :)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:44 am

I'm back!

Another teaser for you!!

The River in Reverse.

The first battle of the war.

Rebekah (Claire Holt), facing a difficult decision, turns to Father Kieran (guest star Todd Stashwick) for guidance. Elijah (Daniel Gillies) struggles with the consequences of a recent fallout with Klaus (Joseph Morgan). Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) remains by his side but is soon drawn away by a mysterious figure who sheds some light on her past.

Meanwhile, a frustrated Cami (Leah Pipes) struggles to make sense of a cryptic message she’s come across.

Finally, when an unsuspecting Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) uncovers some upsetting information involving Klaus, a confrontation ends in a surprising twist.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”