now THAT'S what I call a cliffhanger!!!

swantje

now THAT'S what I call a cliffhanger!!!

Postby swantje » Mon May 20, 2013 11:32 am

YEAH, NOW we're talking! :-) The latest seasons of the US series I watch on a weekly basis have finished as well but most of those cliffhangers aren't very thrilling. So I'm very glad that TVD have me now sitting on pins and needles and gnawing my fingernails :) trying to figure out how the next season will be with Silas as Stephen's doppelgänger to wreak havoc in Mystic Falls without anyone there to stop him now that Bonny is dead and without even one soul suspecting that Stephen is really Silas! :-)

dairymaid

Re: now THAT'S what I call a cliffhanger!!!

Postby dairymaid » Mon May 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Quote swantje: YEAH, NOW we're talking! :-) The latest seasons of the US series I watch on a weekly basis have finished as well but most of those cliffhangers aren't very thrilling. So I'm very glad that TVD have me now sitting on pins and needles and gnawing my fingernails :) trying to figure out how the next season will be with Silas as Stephen's doppelgänger to wreak havoc in Mystic Falls without anyone there to stop him now that Bonny is dead and without even one soul suspecting that Stephen is really Silas! :-)

I agree! But, I am sure that Bonnie will be resurrected in Season Five. In fact, the writer of the show, Julie Plec stated that Bonnie will be a ghost at first that only Jeremy can see (plus he will have to explain why he is alive and he will be living with Damon), and that all three girls (Elena, Caroline and Bonnie) will be college roommates. Season Five will be awesome.

swantje

Postby swantje » Mon May 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Are there any rumors about when season five is going to start? Like I said: Edge of my seat here!!! >)

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Sat May 25, 2013 7:55 am

Quote dairymaid:
Quote swantje: YEAH, NOW we're talking! :-) The latest seasons of the US series I watch on a weekly basis have finished as well but most of those cliffhangers aren't very thrilling. So I'm very glad that TVD have me now sitting on pins and needles and gnawing my fingernails :) trying to figure out how the next season will be with Silas as Stephen's doppelgänger to wreak havoc in Mystic Falls without anyone there to stop him now that Bonny is dead and without even one soul suspecting that Stephen is really Silas! :-)

I agree! But, I am sure that Bonnie will be resurrected in Season Five. In fact, the writer of the show, Julie Plec stated that Bonnie will be a ghost at first that only Jeremy can see (plus he will have to explain why he is alive and he will be living with Damon), and that all three girls (Elena, Caroline and Bonnie) will be college roommates. Season Five will be awesome.

Where'd you read/hear that interview?? I've only heard JP say that Bonnie would be a ghost, not that it'd only be at first or that she'd be going to college. In fact, in the interview she made it seem like Bonnie would be a ghost throughout the entire series

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat May 25, 2013 9:41 am

Quote swantje: Are there any rumors about when season five is going to start? Like I said: Edge of my seat here!!! >)

Sometime in the fall.

Late September early October......

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Sun May 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote swantje: Are there any rumors about when season five is going to start? Like I said: Edge of my seat here!!! >)

Sometime in the fall.

I read that it will be Thursday, October 10, 2013

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:47 am

Quote dairymaid:

Sometime in the fall.

After the update, the new premiere date is now October 3rd at 8pm.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Quote elijahsgotit:
Quote dairymaid:

Sometime in the fall.

After the update, the new premiere date is now October 3rd at 8pm.

I know where I'll be October 3 at 8pm! :) :) :)

Can't wait for our show!

Return to “Vampire Diaries”