Elena's Humanity

dairymaid

Elena's Humanity

Postby dairymaid » Thu May 02, 2013 9:50 pm

I am glad that now after the episode "She's come undone" that Elena is back but of course she is going through the grieving process (which they should have allowed her to go through naturally after Jeremy's death). But, now she is focused on revenge on Katherine. I am wondering how that will go down. It is possible that the writers want to eliminate Katherine from the story but who knows? The next final episodes should be really good.

stjarna

Re: Elena's Humanity

Postby stjarna » Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Quote dairymaid: I am glad that now after the episode "She's come undone" that Elena is back but of course she is going through the grieving process (which they should have allowed her to go through naturally after Jeremy's death). But, now she is focused on revenge on Katherine. I am wondering how that will go down. It is possible that the writers want to eliminate Katherine from the story but who knows? The next final episodes should be really good.

And thanks to Matt-

It would not be surprising that they want Kat out- but will it be so easy?! Doubt it.
Elena did not shut the emotions by herself- but I get the drama they created - so be it! More interestingly- will she now be the same vamp-girl as before or more a kick azs one after all this- hm,... I think and hope that nothing stays the same from this point on. :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon May 06, 2013 5:41 pm

I know Katherine is bad but I hope they don't kill her.

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Sat May 11, 2013 10:38 am

Elena has her humanity back in full force now. Since she has seen Jeremy and spoken to him (his ghost), she has let everything back in so that she can say goodbye to him. But, I am wondering if he will be one of the ghosts that will stick around.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed May 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Quote dairymaid: Elena has her humanity back in full force now. Since she has seen Jeremy and spoken to him (his ghost), she has let everything back in so that she can say goodbye to him. But, I am wondering if he will be one of the ghosts that will stick around.

I hope he does! :)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”