Spumor Spoiler: Jeremy and Elena

dairymaid

Spumor Spoiler: Jeremy and Elena

Postby dairymaid » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:22 am

I have read on other sites that Jeremy (or his ghost) will return (by the end of this season) and Elena sees him and that will bring back her humanity and compassion for others. Julie Plec also said that Elena's behavior will get worse before it gets better. She will be nasty not only with Damon but everyone she comes into contact with before getting her humanity back. I hope it is soon because I am not liking this "no humanity" vampire Elena. I like her as a vampire but I like when she has compassion for others, too.

stjarna

Re: Spumor Spoiler: Jeremy and Elena

Postby stjarna » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Thought as much- I also thought that Silas could get his cure and destroy the other side where supernatural beings are - Jeremy gets back- but then other do too- hm-
I like Elena human, but wish her with more resolve and independance- I guess vamp Elena is staying on-
I guess the finale will be about Elena's humanity and destruction of Silas.

aerinha

Postby aerinha » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 am

In the books, the spirits of those Klaus wronged were led in a charge against him by the spirit of dead Elena (if you haven't read the books it's complicated). Klaus was sucked into the other side never to be heard from again, which honestly I wish was his fate here. I like Josephe Morgan, I don't like the story of line of world's most impotent villian turned horse drawer turned...do nothing because he's going to a spin off and they refuse to just write him out of TVD so he can't be bad, but can't be redeemed becasue that's to be dealt with in the new show. Really, really, they should have left him dried out in the ooffin so that the good guys finally won one and then set him free in the spin off.

I think the spirits may charge out of the other side to deal with Silas since Julie never makes Klaus pay for anything and in the process, Elena will maybe get to see a bunch a ghosts and get to keep one. She'll pick Jeremy to come back to life. The spirits do own her one since everything they've done to stop the vampire problem has caused her misery.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Quote aerinha: In the books, the spirits of those Klaus wronged were led in a charge against him by the spirit of dead Elena (if you haven't read the books it's complicated). Klaus was sucked into the other side never to be heard from again, which honestly I wish was his fate here. I like Josephe Morgan, I don't like the story of line of world's most impotent villian turned horse drawer turned...do nothing because he's going to a spin off and they refuse to just write him out of TVD so he can't be bad, but can't be redeemed becasue that's to be dealt with in the new show. Really, really, they should have left him dried out in the ooffin so that the good guys finally won one and then set him free in the spin off.

I think the spirits may charge out of the other side to deal with Silas since Julie never makes Klaus pay for anything and in the process, Elena will maybe get to see a bunch a ghosts and get to keep one. She'll pick Jeremy to come back to life. The spirits do own her one since everything they've done to stop the vampire problem has caused her misery.

I didn't hear that the Actor was leaving.

So I'm sure Jeremy will be back soon or next season.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”