help please :)

ca2000

help please :)

Postby ca2000 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi, Everyone, just wondering if someone can help me please? I have gotten caught up as far as I can go on Netflix and I was wondering if other seasons are online somewhere. Last episode I saw was when Elena drowned in the car and Matt was with her...I think it was season 2 or 3? If someone can help me I would really appreciate it :)

AdrianeG

Re: help please :)

Postby AdrianeG » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:23 am

Quote ca2000: Hi, Everyone, just wondering if someone can help me please? I have gotten caught up as far as I can go on Netflix and I was wondering if other seasons are online somewhere. Last episode I saw was when Elena drowned in the car and Matt was with her...I think it was season 2 or 3? If someone can help me I would really appreciate it :)

You can watch the shows online

Look up cwtv online shows

www.cwtv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries/episodes

The last 29 episodes are there. Just click on the drop down list to the right to choose one. The last on the list is the most current.
Then click on the left where it says "watch epi"

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Quote AdrianeG:
Quote ca2000: Hi, Everyone, just wondering if someone can help me please? I have gotten caught up as far as I can go on Netflix and I was wondering if other seasons are online somewhere. Last episode I saw was when Elena drowned in the car and Matt was with her...I think it was season 2 or 3? If someone can help me I would really appreciate it :)

The last 29 episodes are there. Just click on the drop down list to the right to choose one. The last on the list is the most current.

I knew we can watch a few on line.

I didn't know there was a place to see more...... :)

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote AdrianeG:

ABC has a site too to watch all of their shows.

abc.go.com/watch

and it counts as viewership. I watched GH there several times. The only thing is sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before they post it. But it really is convenient.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 am

Quote AdrianeG:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote AdrianeG:

ABC has a site too to watch all of their shows.

abc.go.com/watch

and it counts as viewership. I watched GH there several times. The only thing is sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before they post it. But it really is convenient.

Thank you, AdrianeG...... :)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”