Evil Elena

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Evil Elena

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri May 17, 2013 5:48 pm

I think evil Elena is gone! :)

aerinha

Postby aerinha » Sat May 18, 2013 8:13 pm

In sn interview Julie said next season Elena will be reset to her old self. Couldn't they morph her into the fun Elena who went to the frat partybwith Damon? So bye by evil Elena, hello boring cry baby ~)

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Sat May 25, 2013 7:50 am

Quote aerinha: I actually thought Damon would enjoy evil Elena more. I mean he spent the whole first part of this season wanting her to have vampire fun with him and stop feeling guilty about everything, now he's another "dad" telling her to stop instead of going with it.

I really enjoyed her and Bex getting one over on Damon. It reminded me that back in season three, I wanted Bex to be Elena's fun friend who took her out and got her in some trouble. But that was before the dagger in the back that Bex couldn't get over. Actually I was proud of Elena for the dagger, but then she whined and whined and ruined it.

Evil Elena has lasted longer than I expected. Since turning her feelings on is up to her, I wonder if a worried original, cough Elijah cough cough, might not compel her to turn them back on?

Damon wanted to have fun with the real Elena, not the switch off don't care about anything or anyone soulless Elena and there's a big difference between having some free vamp fun and going on a killing spree. The main reason Damon was so against Elena's actions while having her humanity switch off was because he knew when she turned it back on, the knowledge of what she had done would kill her and it nearly did

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 am

If I remember correctly, I think Evil Elena is gone. Can't wait for Katherine to wake up and find out she is human again. :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: If I remember correctly, I think Evil Elena is gone. Can't wait for Katherine to wake up and find out she is human again. :)

Evil Elena is gone, but I think that we will have now a very new Elena- this whole experience seems to have toughen her up....

soon.... very soon TVD is back on!!!! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: If I remember correctly, I think Evil Elena is gone. Can't wait for Katherine to wake up and find out she is human again. :)

Evil Elena is gone, but I think that we will have now a very new Elena- this whole experience seems to have toughen her up....

soon.... very soon TVD is back on!!!! :D

stjarna, I knew I would see you here! :)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”