A bit OT: TVD episode scripts?

swantje

A bit OT: TVD episode scripts?

Postby swantje » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi
well as I already mentioned, English is not my maternal language and sometimes the actors have a tendency to mumble, or maybe it's their american accent which makes it hard for me to understand what they're saying. So I was wondering if there is a homepage with the EPISODE SCRIPTS of the different episodes. Of course I already searched but no luck yet. :~

AdrianeG

Re: A bit OT: TVD episode scripts?

Postby AdrianeG » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Quote swantje: Hi
well as I already mentioned, English is not my maternal language and sometimes the actors have a tendency to mumble, or maybe it's their american accent which makes it hard for me to understand what they're saying. So I was wondering if there is a homepage with the EPISODE SCRIPTS of the different episodes. Of course I already searched but no luck yet. :~

On the left of this post under Navigation there is a link for Daily Updates. click on it and when you get there you click on "read more" and it will give you a recap of the whole show each week.

sharon n nick 4eva

Re: A bit OT: TVD episode scripts?

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Quote swantje: Hi

Hi swantje,

Sometimes it is hard to understand what they are saying. I sometimes watch it again. :)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”