A view to kill - last episode of TVD

soapsfan12

A view to kill - last episode of TVD

Postby soapsfan12 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:51 pm

what do you think about the episode? any speculation about the cure and whats gonna happen in the next episode?

sharon n nick 4eva

Re: A view to kill - last episode of TVD

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Quote soapsfan12: what do you think about the episode? any speculation about the cure and whats gonna happen in the next episode?

It was a good episode alot was happening. When I saw Bonnie Mother, I was really surprise.

Bonnie is getting stronger, I don't know if that is good news or bad.

XPac

Postby XPac » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:53 am

Quote soapsfan12: what do you think about the episode? any speculation about the cure and whats gonna happen in the next episode?

I thought it was a really fun episode. I think Team Gilbert taking down an original was cool. After a few episodes that were a bit of the slow side, it's nice to get a more action packed episode.

As far as the cure goes, I doubt we'll get anywhere close this soon. We're still only like halfway through the seasons. Maybe we'll find out they need the sword that Klaus has (meaning they'll need Klaus).

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Quote XPac:

I thought it was a really fun episode. I think Team Gilbert taking down an original was cool. After a few episodes that were a bit of the slow side, it's nice to get a more action packed episode.

As far as the cure goes, I doubt we'll get anywhere close this soon. We're still only like halfway through the seasons. Maybe we'll find out they need the sword that Klaus has (meaning they'll need Klaus).

This all could go another way, a new twist, that hasn't come out yet.

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote XPac:

I think that there is no "cure" for vampirism and that the gang will find out and be disappointed. I also believe that the professor has his own agenda and is leading them into a trap in the next episode. I also enjoyed this episode and the Gilberts were really good!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote dairymaid:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote XPac:

I think that there is no "cure" for vampirism and that the gang will find out and be disappointed. I also believe that the professor has his own agenda and is leading them into a trap in the next episode. I also enjoyed this episode and the Gilberts were really good!

Shane needs all of them and I don't see it as a "good thing" either!

Strong Gilberts are always good in my book!

Return to “Vampire Diaries”