Spoiler: Possible love interest for Stefan

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Spoiler: Possible love interest for Stefan

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Quote XPac: I think the partnership, or whatever you want to call it, between Stefan and Rebekah does open up the possibility of them having a relationship.

I still think it would take a lot for me to buy him falling in love with her or anything like that... but she's seemingly got the foot in the door at least.

If Stefan's feeling for Rebekah resurfaces than maybe they can become a couple. He did love her at one time.

XPac

Postby XPac » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Looking back, Stefan doesn't seem to get along with his ex's too well.

Rebekah claims Stefan loved her back in the day, but even after Klaus had him remember everything he's still perfectly happy killing her. Not that I blame him.

And he was fine kiling Katherine too. Again, not that I blame him. But he doesn't seem to have too much trouble getting over his ex's and moving on, if history is the judge.

I'm assuming Elena will be the exception.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Quote XPac: Looking back, Stefan doesn't seem to get along with his ex's too well.

Rebekah claims Stefan loved her back in the day, but even after Klaus had him remember everything he's still perfectly happy killing her. Not that I blame him.

And he was fine kiling Katherine too. Again, not that I blame him. But he doesn't seem to have too much trouble getting over his ex's and moving on, if history is the judge.

I'm assuming Elena will be the exception.

I was just going to say that!

I'm thinking that to Stefan Elena is his true love.

XPac

Postby XPac » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:04 am

Stefan didn't stab Rebekah in the back this time, literally and figuratively. So I guess we can say he at LEAST puts her in the friends with benefits category.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Quote XPac: Stefan didn't stab Rebekah in the back this time, literally and figuratively. So I guess we can say he at LEAST puts her in the friends with benefits category.

I think he feels sorry for her too....

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:09 pm

I see no chemistry between Stefan and Rebekah.... anyone..?

Is Stelena now foreshadowe...?

I'd like someone new for Stefan.... ;)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”