Spoiler: Possible love interest for Stefan

dairymaid

Spoiler: Possible love interest for Stefan

Postby dairymaid » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:13 pm

I read on other sites that in episode 12 that Stefan does something sweet for Rebekah. Also, that he will be getting closer to a blonde so that he can cope with the loss of Elena in his life. So, I am thinking that it is Rebakah and that Caroline will be his buddy (like Lexi was).

stjarna

Re: Spoiler: Possible love interest for Stefan

Postby stjarna » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 am

Quote dairymaid: I read on other sites that in episode 12 that Stefan does something sweet for Rebekah. Also, that he will be getting closer to a blonde so that he can cope with the loss of Elena in his life. So, I am thinking that it is Rebakah and that Caroline will be his buddy (like Lexi was).

Rebekah - don't see the chemistry... a rebound- well, Damon's already been with her.

Someone altogether new for Stefan would be so much more interesting imo!!!!

XPac

Postby XPac » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:33 am

Quote dairymaid: I read on other sites that in episode 12 that Stefan does something sweet for Rebekah. Also, that he will be getting closer to a blonde so that he can cope with the loss of Elena in his life. So, I am thinking that it is Rebakah and that Caroline will be his buddy (like Lexi was).

Between Caroline and Rebekah, I think Caroline at this point would seem the more likely of the two to hook up with Stefan if indeed he does end up hooking up with someone else.

Still, Stefan and Rebekah arguably did bond a BIT when she talked about the vampire cure, at least before Stefen helped Klaus to literally and figuratively stab her in the back. So I suppose that's a possible route, if the writers work hard at building it. But I think it's going to take a lot of work.

But ultimately they're probably going to have to do SOMETHING to justify keeping Rebekah around, if in fact the idea is to keep her around.

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Quote XPac:

Between Caroline and Rebekah, I think Caroline at this point would seem the more likely of the two to hook up with Stefan if indeed he does end up hooking up with someone else.

Still, Stefan and Rebekah arguably did bond a BIT when she talked about the vampire cure, at least before Stefen helped Klaus to literally and figuratively stab her in the back. So I suppose that's a possible route, if the writers work hard at building it. But I think it's going to take a lot of work.

But ultimately they're probably going to have to do SOMETHING to justify keeping Rebekah around, if in fact the idea is to keep her around.

I heard that now the Originals will have a spin-off show from the Vampire Diaries and I believe that the characters from both shows will be interacting and making appearances on each show. So, most likely she will be around for Stefan.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:07 pm

I would love someone new for Stefan he deserves to be happy too.

XPac

Postby XPac » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Maybe they'll reveal that Tatia, the original Petrova, is somehow still alive and Stefan will fall in love with her.

If they bring all the doppelgangers on the show at once, there should be JUST enough for everybody.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Quote XPac: Maybe they'll reveal that Tatia, the original Petrova, is somehow still alive and Stefan will fall in love with her.

If they bring all the doppelgangers on the show at once, there should be JUST enough for everybody.

Or may someone new but she is human.

XPac

Postby XPac » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:57 pm

I think the partnership, or whatever you want to call it, between Stefan and Rebekah does open up the possibility of them having a relationship.

I still think it would take a lot for me to buy him falling in love with her or anything like that... but she's seemingly got the foot in the door at least.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:24 pm

I felt so bad for Stefan last night. What Rebekah did wasn't nice but it might have been the best thing for him.

If the writers are going Damon and Elena and I am hoping they do! Stefan needs a NEW love.

velle

Postby velle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:57 pm

I did to i really don't care who they put stefan with just as long. AS it's not back with elena .. because I really don't think that what they are having her do to.. stefan just to open, A door to give her Damon is wrong and the sad part is that whan she's done with damon ,she will most likely work her way back to stefan talk about A real Tramp. elena is it

Return to “Vampire Diaries”