Spoiler: New Evil Coming to Mystic Falls

dairymaid

Spoiler: New Evil Coming to Mystic Falls

Postby dairymaid » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 am

I read that according to the writer, Julie Plec, that there will be a greater evil coming and that the Mystic Falls Gang (our main characters) will have to band together to battle the new evil. I think that Professor Atticus Shane is the new evil or that Silas is the new evil. Many viewers think that Professor Shane is Silas or he is working for Silas and that is why he wants to dig him up. In the last episode "Oh Come all ye faithful", when the professor told Damon and Elena that he knows where the cure is located and they have to dig it up and that he has already "been there", I was immediately suspicious of this character. I think that the professor is using all of them and that there is no real vampire cure but that he just wants to unleash Silas to wreak havoc on the town.

sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Spoiler: New Evil Coming to Mystic Falls

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote dairymaid: I read that according to the writer, Julie Plec, that there will be a greater evil coming and that the Mystic Falls Gang (our main characters) will have to band together to battle the new evil. I think that Professor Atticus Shane is the new evil or that Silas is the new evil. Many viewers think that Professor Shane is Silas or he is working for Silas and that is why he wants to dig him up. In the last episode "Oh Come all ye faithful", when the professor told Damon and Elena that he knows where the cure is located and they have to dig it up and that he has already "been there", I was immediately suspicious of this character. I think that the professor is using all of them and that there is no real vampire cure but that he just wants to unleash Silas to wreak havoc on the town.

I think your right. :)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”