Elena human again?

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
stjarna

Re: Elena human again?

Postby stjarna » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:37 am

I wanted to see the growth in Elena... for me the breaking point where she could take action and start to change was after the Mikaelson Ball....
that was in my eyes the breaking point- Stefan was her friend at that moment, Damon was someone she could not deal with, so she sort of kicked him from her, and then there was Elijah- payback to what betraying her end season 2, and his apology... could maker her think to take things in her own hands and she with Bonnie make a covenant to do things their way...

well, good people have their turmoil too- the temptation of the dark side- adgusting to the world and how you find it as you are growing up... all that affects you- show the way a characters deals with love, hurt, disappointment, betrayal, fear, wrong decision-making, consequences of actions... it's like being on scales- both sides tend to go to each side- till they find the balance.... even Damon's redemption trip is now sort of non-existant,imo...

Buffy was a good person, yet they managed to show all her turbulations, and completely losing oneself(her time with Spike)- and finding the way back and taking charge and going forward, as she was not done baking...cookie-dough!

Elena is not even cookie-dough...

now, will she stay a vamp- or are they going back to her human-self?...
I will miss Team Gilbert....

Elena, took some action in season 2 when she brough Elijah back and struck the deal with him....I liked it, but then again- back to Salvatores determining what is going to be with Elena, hence Damon selfishly feeding her blood, and Elijah betraying her...

She so depends on the Salvatores, who mostly don't have a clue about anything, imo, and then it all ends up the way it does....
Maybe, the writers intentions was not to give us this strong independent character, yet this lost girl who is nowhere...
Katerina has more guts, and more ingenuity, and fun,...kill off Elena, and let's have Katerina 8)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Do you think Silas will kill Elena in season finale? And then she gets back as human again. I'd like it-
Or will Stefan and Damon forcebly give her the cure as they cannot handle her?! Love that scenario!
I know they don't have the cure, but I think Elijah could be persuaded :D - the will find another way to kill Silas. ;) !

aerinha

Postby aerinha » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:42 am

Considering some of the spoilers out there, I think the other side opens up. As far as we know, only Silas can do that after being cured, unless Bonnie finds a way to do it in hopes having Jeremy, Jenna and or Ric back will return Elena's humanity to her. So right there is a 50/50 chance it's not Silas taking the cure.

It's too easy to have Elena take it. Not that they've done much with her as a vampire, she's a copy of every other vampire they have, but it was really dumb to make her a vampire just to cure her.

I think we may see Nina Dobrev take the cure, but not know which of her characters, Elena or Katherine, took it. That would be a great cliffhanger! But sending Elena off the bridge w/o saying which brother she picked also would have been a great cliffhanger and they ignored it so we'll probalby see Nina take the cure, have a commercial and find out who it was before the show ends. I actually think it will be Katherine who takes it. Why?

Katherine set up a nice, human-like, life in that small town. She seems to crave what she lost and was denied because Klaus was chasing her. Elijah also shamed her for hurting Elena who was fated to live her life, which made me wonder if by turning human so that Klaus can have her doppleganger blood, Katherine is atoning by taking up the role meant to be hers as his human blood bag so he'll leave Elena alone?

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Quote stjarna: They treat her lika porculan doll- and really annoyed me and continues to annoy me...why... she needs to deal with things- I know it is horrific, as they killed all of her family members- but when is she really going to grow up, and see that when you do stuff there are possible consequences!!! The Salvatores are more like some very old menthors and Elena is their protege!

I think when she was human there was a growing up thing happening...

Maybe the point of the show is just see how vampires are and there is no real quest! Then I am wrong in wanting something more.

No......
and good post!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:10 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote stjarna: They treat her lika porculan doll- and really annoyed me and continues to annoy me...why... she needs to deal with things- I know it is horrific, as they killed all of her family members- but when is she really going to grow up, and see that when you do stuff there are possible consequences!!! The Salvatores are more like some very old menthors and Elena is their protege!

I think when she was human there was a growing up thing happening...

Maybe the point of the show is just see how vampires are and there is no real quest! Then I am wrong in wanting something more.

No......
and good post!

:)

Me- always wanting more!LOL :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Elena is bad!

But I am loving every minute of it! :)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”