Atticus Shane, Bonnie and hybrids

dairymaid

Atticus Shane, Bonnie and hybrids

Postby dairymaid » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 pm

I have been watching this show since Season One and I believe that Bonnie will overcome the evil magic that Prof. Atticus Shane is trying to push her towards. In other sites, spoilers show that her Dad will be coming as well as her mom, Abby will return also to assist because they know that Prof Shane is up to no good. I believe that he hypnotized Pastor Young to kill himself and the other members of the Town Council (12 members including Prof Shane). Prof Shane now wants 12 hybrids as well. The witch in New Orleans knows of this type of evil magic and warned Stefan and Damon about it. Hopefully they will also warn Bonnie and the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang so that they can stop the Professor.

stjarna

Re: Atticus Shane, Bonnie and hybrids

Postby stjarna » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Quote dairymaid: I have been watching this show since Season One and I believe that Bonnie will overcome the evil magic that Prof. Atticus Shane is trying to push her towards. In other sites, spoilers show that her Dad will be coming as well as her mom, Abby will return also to assist because they know that Prof Shane is up to no good. I believe that he hypnotized Pastor Young to kill himself and the other members of the Town Council (12 members including Prof Shane). Prof Shane now wants 12 hybrids as well. The witch in New Orleans knows of this type of evil magic and warned Stefan and Damon about it. Hopefully they will also warn Bonnie and the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang so that they can stop the Professor.

interesting!

the new "scooby-gang" cometh! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote dairymaid: I have been watching this show since Season One and I believe that Bonnie will overcome the evil magic that Prof. Atticus Shane is trying to push her towards. In other sites, spoilers show that her Dad will be coming as well as her mom, Abby will return also to assist because they know that Prof Shane is up to no good. I believe that he hypnotized Pastor Young to kill himself and the other members of the Town Council (12 members including Prof Shane). Prof Shane now wants 12 hybrids as well. The witch in New Orleans knows of this type of evil magic and warned Stefan and Damon about it. Hopefully they will also warn Bonnie and the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang so that they can stop the Professor.

interesting!

the new "scooby-gang" cometh! :D

LoL! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Did he say why he wanted the 12 hybrids......

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:39 pm

I don't trust Shane, he is up to no good!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:54 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't trust Shane, he is up to no good!

That makes it very interesting though! :D

Need the plot to thicken! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't trust Shane, he is up to no good!

That makes it very interesting though! :D

Need the plot to thicken! :D

After last night its getting thicken! :)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”