Elena's hallucinations and spoilers

dairymaid

Elena's hallucinations and spoilers

Postby dairymaid » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:45 pm

In the promos they show that Elena is hallucinating and that Klaus tells Stefan that when a vampire kills a vampire hunter, there are repercussions and I guess it is the hallucinations that Elena is experiencing. I am wondering if Katherine comes to town to help Elena or if when Elena sees her in the promos, it is part of her hallucinations. Also, I also heard that Elena will be getting closer to Damon and Stefan witnesses a lot of the scenes between Elena and Damon. That will be interesting, too.

aerinha

Re: Elena's hallucinations and spoilers

Postby aerinha » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Quote dairymaid: In the promos they show that Elena is hallucinating and that Klaus tells Stefan that when a vampire kills a vampire hunter, there are repercussions and I guess it is the hallucinations that Elena is experiencing. I am wondering if Katherine comes to town to help Elena or if when Elena sees her in the promos, it is part of her hallucinations. Also, I also heard that Elena will be getting closer to Damon and Stefan witnesses a lot of the scenes between Elena and Damon. That will be interesting, too.

If it is Katherine, I suspect it is a hallucination. Julie Plect said Katherine wouldn't return to town so long as Klaus was there. My theory is that Elena is seeing herself as a vampire during a hallucination, thinks it is Kat and then learns it is herself.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Quote dairymaid: In the promos they show that Elena is hallucinating and that Klaus tells Stefan that when a vampire kills a vampire hunter, there are repercussions and I guess it is the hallucinations that Elena is experiencing. I am wondering if Katherine comes to town to help Elena or if when Elena sees her in the promos, it is part of her hallucinations. Also, I also heard that Elena will be getting closer to Damon and Stefan witnesses a lot of the scenes between Elena and Damon. That will be interesting, too.

Damon and Elena.... I like that!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Quote aerinha:

If it is Katherine, I suspect it is a hallucination. Julie Plect said Katherine wouldn't return to town so long as Klaus was there. My theory is that Elena is seeing herself as a vampire during a hallucination, thinks it is Kat and then learns it is herself.

I agree its a hallucination...

Luckyfan

Postby Luckyfan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:30 pm

i think she will hurt matt or someone else she loves because of this

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Quote Luckyfan: i think she will hurt matt or someone else she loves because of this

She did kill her brother last night.

Thank god he didn't die!

Return to “Vampire Diaries”