April and suspicions about her........

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
XPac

Re: April and suspicions about her........

Postby XPac » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: April has to know something.....

Who in there right mind would take a stake out of a vampire .

I know she's friends with Rebekah but that is taking friendship alittle to far.

I don't think April knows Rebekah was a vampire. I think she just removed the knife because she thought they murdered her friend.

But it is kind of nice that Rebakah sort of has a friend on the show. Everyone else essentially just pretends to be her friend when they want something from her... even Matt kind of did that.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Quote XPac:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: April has to know something.....

Who in there right mind would take a stake out of a vampire .

I know she's friends with Rebekah but that is taking friendship alittle to far.

I don't think April knows Rebekah was a vampire. I think she just removed the knife because she thought they murdered her friend.

But it is kind of nice that Rebakah sort of has a friend on the show. Everyone else essentially just pretends to be her friend when they want something from her... even Matt kind of did that.

I think she knew because didn't she think Caroline was dead in the bathroom. Than Caroline try to compell her to forget.

Jermey gave her a bracelet made of vervain so she can't be compelled.

XPac

Postby XPac » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 pm

I was actually sort of confused about April last night.

I wonder if she was helping Rebekah freely because Rebekah told her about everything, or if Rebekah compelled her in anyways. Because even if was angry that they all lied to her, Rebekah took things pretty far, and frankly even tried killing Stefan, Elena and Caroline.

Though she did seem willing to help Bonnie too.

I still don't exactly know what exactly they're planning with her. So far she sort of doesn't need to be there at all. But I assume they have plans for her.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Quote XPac: I was actually sort of confused about April last night.

I wonder if she was helping Rebekah freely because Rebekah told her about everything, or if Rebekah compelled her in anyways. Because even if was angry that they all lied to her, Rebekah took things pretty far, and frankly even tried killing Stefan, Elena and Caroline.

I still don't exactly know what exactly they're planning with her. So far she sort of doesn't need to be there at all. But I assume they have plans for her.

She must of been thinking that Stefan, Elena and Caroline are vampires, so they can take care of themselfs.

XPac

Postby XPac » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

She must of been thinking that Stefan, Elena and Caroline are vampires, so they can take care of themselfs.

That's true. I suppose if you're April and you know nothing about vampires and werewolves, then 3 vampires versus one werewolf is actually a pretty fair fight.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Quote XPac:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

That's true. I suppose if you're April and you know nothing about vampires and werewolves, then 3 vampires versus one werewolf is actually a pretty fair fight.

:)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”