Damon is going after Matt spoiler

Luckyfan

Damon is going after Matt spoiler

Postby Luckyfan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:13 am

After last season finale Matt is going to need help from someone because of damon

dairymaid

Re: Damon is going after Matt spoiler

Postby dairymaid » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Quote Luckyfan: After last season finale Matt is going to need help from someone because of damon

Damon may go after Matt, but he will not kill him. He knows that Elena and the others (Caroline, Bonnie, etc.) care about him so he will be spared. But, Damon should really go after Rebekah because she is the one who caused the accident in the first place.

sandee1977

Postby sandee1977 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Quote dairymaid:
Quote Luckyfan: After last season finale Matt is going to need help from someone because of damon

Damon may go after Matt, but he will not kill him. He knows that Elena and the others (Caroline, Bonnie, etc.) care about him so he will be spared. But, Damon should really go after Rebekah because she is the one who caused the accident in the first place.

Damon will be so focus on helping Elena transition. Oh maybe trying to concince her on transitioning instead of choosing the option to die. I wonder who's bloodline no one knows who's blood Meredith gave her.

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Quote sandee1977:
Quote dairymaid:

Damon will be so focus on helping Elena transition. Oh maybe trying to concince her on transitioning instead of choosing the option to die. I wonder who's bloodline no one knows who's blood Meredith gave her.

Meredith had a stash of Damon's blood so it was his that she had given to Elena.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Quote dairymaid:
Quote sandee1977:
Quote dairymaid:

Meredith had a stash of Damon's blood so it was his that she had given to Elena.

I didn't know that.....

Love me some Elena and Damon.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”