Did Elena really choose Stefan

Xandra

Did Elena really choose Stefan

Postby Xandra » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Or is she going to continue to lean on Damon for emotional support and to rescue her while she is running after Stefan ~) I'm tired of Damon being left alone. She treats him as though he has no feelings and loves his brother "the Ripper" ~)

dairymaid

Re: Did Elena really choose Stefan

Postby dairymaid » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Quote Xandra: Or is she going to continue to lean on Damon for emotional support and to rescue her while she is running after Stefan ~) I'm tired of Damon being left alone. She treats him as though he has no feelings and loves his brother "the Ripper" ~)

Yes, Elena chose Stefan but maybe when she remembers that she indeed met Damon first........Also, Julie Plec stated that Elena will be dealing with the changes and her transition as a vampire that she and Stefan will be together for a little while but they will be having problems because of her feelings for Damon.

sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Did Elena really choose Stefan

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Quote dairymaid:
Quote Xandra: Or is she going to continue to lean on Damon for emotional support and to rescue her while she is running after Stefan ~) I'm tired of Damon being left alone. She treats him as though he has no feelings and loves his brother "the Ripper" ~)

Yes, Elena chose Stefan but maybe when she remembers that she indeed met Damon first........Also, Julie Plec stated that Elena will be dealing with the changes and her transition as a vampire that she and Stefan will be together for a little while but they will be having problems because of her feelings for Damon.

I think it will be interesting to see.

Elena did pick Stefan again, but she did meet Damon first.....

After last nights show, she still is drawn to Damon.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”