klaus

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
stjarna

Re: klaus

Postby stjarna » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:01 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I really thought that Klaus was going to kill that cute black guy (sorry, I can't remember his name) but I don't think Klaus will be number 2 for long.

The cute guy that now thinks he is king of New Orleans is Marcel... Loved Klaus more - the love for power hm- and then you clearly see that Elijah is the one to whom family matters more than going away with a girl!!! Plus, I think Elijah is like the one who is speaks sense into Klaus- as probably Klaus' wolf side is the one that is wilder and very instinctive- do things first, then think later.
Elijah puts everything in perspective-

Guess you love Klaus calling Caroline?! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I really thought that Klaus was going to kill that cute black guy (sorry, I can't remember his name) but I don't think Klaus will be number 2 for long.

The cute guy that now thinks he is king of New Orleans is Marcel... Loved Klaus more - the love for power hm- and then you clearly see that Elijah is the one to whom family matters more than going away with a girl!!! Plus, I think Elijah is like the one who is speaks sense into Klaus- as probably Klaus' wolf side is the one that is wilder and very instinctive- do things first, then think later.
Elijah puts everything in perspective-

Guess you love Klaus calling Caroline?! :D

I did love it! :) :)

I think the writers may have a problem on there hands with the Klaus/Caroline fans.

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Watched "TheOriginals" last night. Loved Klaus and Elija together. Just read that the show has been picked up by CW for the fall.

This must mean Klaus will no longer be on TVD because one show films in New Orleans and the other in Atlanta.

I hope Klaus's child has excelerated growth rate like what they did on Twilight. Love to see him dealing with a teen.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri May 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Klaus has every intentions of getting his Caroline from Tyler.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat May 18, 2013 8:19 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus has every intentions of getting his Caroline from Tyler.

what Klaus wants Klaus gets!!! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus has every intentions of getting his Caroline from Tyler.

what Klaus wants Klaus gets!!! :D

and I hope he gets his girl! :)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”