klaus

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
stjarna

Re: klaus

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:24 am

Quote XPac: I thought it was interesting that Klaus wanted Rebekah to take the cure for himself.

I wonder if he was genuinely trying to help her because he cared about her happiness... or if he just wanted her to take the cure so that they couldn't use the cure on him. That's their ONLY weapon against Klaus, since killing Klaus with the white oak dagger likely kills most of them too.

Making Klaus human would finally set them free from him. :D
I don't think he cares for anyone but himself and when it suits himself... :D ;)

suz21

Postby suz21 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:31 pm

I guess I'm too old because to think that Caroline would fall in love with a selfish crazed killer I just can't wrap my brain around this one. Klaus, is arrogant and cocky because he thinks he's invincible so he doesn't give a heck about what people think about him, he just wants to kill anyone who doesn't bow before him. Can't seem to fine anything sexy about that character he's a total psycho. After a while this type of character gets to be boring because everyone is afraid of him and he kills all the time.

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus seem like his old self at the end of the show.

Can't wait until next week!!!

Me either. Klaus spent a 1000 years protecting himself from his father who wanted him dead. He was an outcast in his family due to no fault of his own. He has hardened him however you can tell he wants love in his life.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Quote suz21: I guess I'm too old because to think that Caroline would fall in love with a selfish crazed killer I just can't wrap my brain around this one. Klaus, is arrogant and cocky because he thinks he's invincible so he doesn't give a heck about what people think about him, he just wants to kill anyone who doesn't bow before him. Can't seem to fine anything sexy about that character he's a total psycho. After a while this type of character gets to be boring because everyone is afraid of him and he kills all the time.

That's why he loves Caroline because she doesn't put up with his bullcrap.

As bad as he is and I agree with you, he is bad. There is something about Klaus that Caroline is drawn to.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Quote XPac: I thought it was interesting that Klaus wanted Rebekah to take the cure for himself.

I wonder if he was genuinely trying to help her because he cared about her happiness... or if he just wanted her to take the cure so that they couldn't use the cure on him. That's their ONLY weapon against Klaus, since killing Klaus with the white oak dagger likely kills most of them too.

XPac, I think he wanted the cure for Elena, so he could use her blood again.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote AdrianeG:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus seem like his old self at the end of the show.

Can't wait until next week!!!

Me either. Klaus spent a 1000 years protecting himself from his father who wanted him dead. He was an outcast in his family due to no fault of his own. He has hardened him however you can tell he wants love in his life.

I think he wants love in his life too.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:13 pm

I was happy to see Klaus again but if the writers were hoping that Klayley would make us forget about Klaroline they were wrong! :| >(

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I was happy to see Klaus again but if the writers were hoping that Klayley would make us forget about Klaroline they were wrong! :| >(

I think the actress signed up for a role on the spinoff if it happens. So that may be way the show is buddying them up now.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Quote AdrianeG:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I was happy to see Klaus again but if the writers were hoping that Klayley would make us forget about Klaroline they were wrong! :| >(

I think the actress signed up for a role on the spinoff if it happens. So that may be way the show is buddying them up now.

I think your right! >(

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 am

Klaus seems to be very happy that him and Caroline are friends.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”