Klaus and Caroline...

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
XPac

Re: Klaus and Caroline...

Postby XPac » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Quote AdrianeG: Hi. Nice to see a Klaus and Caroline fan thread. After their scenes together last year I was really hoping to see them get together this year however if Caroline thinks Klaus killed Tylers mother, I don't know how open she will be to dating him. :|

Technically Damon killed Elena's mom, and they're dating.

Circumstances are entirely different, but if you're Klaus I guess that gives you a bit of hope.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Quote XPac:
Quote AdrianeG: Hi. Nice to see a Klaus and Caroline fan thread. After their scenes together last year I was really hoping to see them get together this year however if Caroline thinks Klaus killed Tylers mother, I don't know how open she will be to dating him. :|

Technically Damon killed Elena's mom, and they're dating.

Circumstances are entirely different, but if you're Klaus I guess that gives you a bit of hope.

I forgot that Damon killed Elena's mother.

so I guess there is hope...... :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Can't wait for Valentines Day!

XPac

Postby XPac » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:41 am

I do think it was sort of cute how Klaus was trying to get Damon to reveal his secret for getting Elena to forgive all the horrible things he did, so he could maybe get Caroline to forgive him.

It was a cool scene for both Damon and Klaus, because it sort of gets him on the road to being a bad guy with purpose like Damon. Assuming of course he can resist the urge to kill them all after what they did with Kol.

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Quote XPac: I do think it was sort of cute how Klaus was trying to get Damon to reveal his secret for getting Elena to forgive all the horrible things he did, so he could maybe get Caroline to forgive him.

It was a cool scene for both Damon and Klaus, because it sort of gets him on the road to being a bad guy with purpose like Damon. Assuming of course he can resist the urge to kill them all after what they did with Kol.

Yes. Damon did give him good advice. I wonder if Caroline will agree to leave town with Klaus and explore the world if he does not seek revenge against her friends for killing Kol.

XPac

Postby XPac » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Quote AdrianeG:
Quote XPac: I do think it was sort of cute how Klaus was trying to get Damon to reveal his secret for getting Elena to forgive all the horrible things he did, so he could maybe get Caroline to forgive him.

Yes. Damon did give him good advice. I wonder if Caroline will agree to leave town with Klaus and explore the world if he does not seek revenge against her friends for killing Kol.

It would sort of be like what Klaus did with Stefan back in season 3.

But if Caroline were to leave the show for Klaus I think it would have to be of her own free will. Having her sort of blackmailed into being with Klaus would sort of make it hard to root for them.

I did sort of think it was funny how Klaus went to Damon for advice, because I really didn't think about how much they had in common until they had that talk.

Damon had all sorts of issues with his sibling at the start of the show, but he's sort of managed to work a lot of that out. Klaus failed to do that with any of his. And he managed to get the girl he likes to see past his evil deeds, while Caroline is still hating on Klaus. In a lot of ways, I think Klaus essentially wants to be Damon. Which I guess is what they have to do for his new show.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:18 am

The scene with Damon and Klaus has ruined Klaus to me- it made him weak and pathetic....

but I guess they are now propping Damon as the coolest guy ever!!!

Klaus might just go and grovel to Caroline and plead for her love!!!!

XPac

Postby XPac » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:33 am

Quote stjarna: The scene with Damon and Klaus has ruined Klaus to me- it made him weak and pathetic....

It's no less pathetic than the guy carting his entirely family around in boxes for decades. Or his entire master plan essentially being about making hybrids so he won't be lonely.

I think Klaus behind his villianous exterior has always been a lonely lonely guy. And from a certain perspective, that always made him look kind of pathetic (or sympathetic depending on how you look at it).

I think Damon's speech was in a lot of ways about him making connections to people while still being a bad @$$. He's gotta be able to do both if he's going to carry his own show.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:58 am

Quote XPac:
Quote stjarna: The scene with Damon and Klaus has ruined Klaus to me- it made him weak and pathetic....

It's no less pathetic than the guy carting his entirely family around in boxes for decades. Or his entire master plan essentially being about making hybrids so he won't be lonely.

I think Klaus behind his villianous exterior has always been a lonely lonely guy. And from a certain perspective, that always made him look kind of pathetic (or sympathetic depending on how you look at it).

I think Damon's speech was in a lot of ways about him making connections to people while still being a bad @$$. He's gotta be able to do both if he's going to carry his own show.

IMO the character who shoul and could carry the Originals show if it happens is only Elijah, as he has, at this very moment, more charisma than Klaus... Kluas is second to Elijah...(ok, one can say that I am not objective cos I am a huge Elijah fan- and he is only here and there to be seen- but then he has a great presence and so far they have written him well- what happens if and when he becomes a regular remains to be seen) -

Klaus is a lonely, insecure evil creature- but usually the evil ones keep it in themselves and do not slope down to talk like he did about how he gets the girl- as he was supposed to be this evil, allknowing creature - proud- and full of himself-
so he is now more pathetic than usual.

XPac

Postby XPac » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:37 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote XPac:

IMO the character who shoul and could carry the Originals show if it happens is only Elijah, as he has, at this very moment, more charisma than Klaus... Kluas is second to Elijah...(ok, one can say that I am not objective cos I am a huge Elijah fan- and he is only here and there to be seen- but then he has a great presence and so far they have written him well- what happens if and when he becomes a regular remains to be seen) -

Klaus is a lonely, insecure evil creature- but usually the evil ones keep it in themselves and do not slope down to talk like he did about how he gets the girl- as he was supposed to be this evil, allknowing creature - proud- and full of himself-
so he is now more pathetic than usual.

Yeah, it's definately the first time I recall Klaus opening up about his issues this way. He's done it with Caroline to a degree, but I can't help but think that in part a way to lure Caroline into his web.

I suppose he opened up to Damon specifically, because they are kid of alike. They're the "bad guys" of the show. And I think he TRIED to sort of camoflauge his motives so it didn't seem about him, but Damon obviously saw through it.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”