Possible Spoiler: Damon and Elena

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

Possible Spoiler: Damon and Elena

Postby dairymaid » Fri May 06, 2011 9:00 am

In the previews for the final episode entitled, "As I Lay Dying" it shows a sweaty Damon holding Elena and saying that she is so beautiful and it seems he is trying to kiss her and she is trying to stop him - she says "No,Damon". Maybe, this "kiss" may be the cure-all for the wolf bite that is killing him! At least I hope so! And, to take it one step further, maybe the kiss advances to sleeping together and he does not die??? I like Elena with Stefan but I know that Damon is in love with her, too. What do you all think? I am truly hoping that Damon does not die because if he does, I will not watch Season 3 which will be about the "Originals", so I've heard and read. !)

Re: Possible Spoiler: Damon and Elena

Postby Vidalia » Fri May 06, 2011 10:26 pm

I don't think Damon is going to die. hes a huge part of this show. its Elena n the brothers...

I think Elena will acknoowledge her feelings for damon once she learn of his bite... how hes going to be saved no idea.

Postby mybriannaangel » Sat May 07, 2011 2:08 am

I do not thing they will kill Damon off. Somehow he will be saved and more than likely it will be by Elana. I like the tension between two, she has feelings for him but she is in love with Stefan. This season has been amazing and only keeps getting better!! I just wish they had not killed Jenna off, I really liked her and Alaric! Somehow I think they will bring her back. Not sure how being as she is buried and all, but with all the spells and cures there has got to be something.

Postby SaveMefromYnR » Sat May 07, 2011 7:35 pm

I doubt Damon dies. And since he will be hallucinating next week from the bite him and Elena kissing may only be a figment of his imagination. Tho i would hate that:(

Postby Realc » Sun May 08, 2011 1:22 am

I hope you are right and Elena saves him. I will not be watching anymore either if Damon dies off. I only watch it to see Damon!

Postby treasure7 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:02 pm

I only watch also to see Damon so I really hope they do not kill him off.

Postby MovieStar » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:03 pm

I would love to see Damon and Elena together.

Postby prettyfacegirl » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Stefan and Elena are cute but Damon and Elena are hot! they have so much chemistry that kiss on the season finale of season 2 was great I just can't wait until season 3 it will be really intresting to see what happens to these two. :)

Return to “Vampire Diaries”