Claus

Dangerous Beauty

Claus

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:03 am

Where is Claus's real body while he is possessing Alaric?

Wishing4Liason

Re: Claus

Postby Wishing4Liason » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Brian Frons has him....Just kidding!!

Good question....Exactly what is Klaus?!

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Quote Wishing4Liason: Brian Frons has him....Just kidding!!

Good question....Exactly what is Klaus?!

LOL That was so funny!!!!

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:51 am

Guess we got out answer on where Klaus has been hiding...Oh holy mother of pearl was that someplace....A huge trunk and he is half vampire/werewolf...A hybrid!!

TVD_Brazen_Fan

Postby TVD_Brazen_Fan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Quote Wishing4Liason: Guess we got out answer on where Klaus has been hiding...Oh holy mother of pearl was that someplace....A huge trunk and he is half vampire/werewolf...A hybrid!!

Wishing4Liason: Yes! We got our answer where Klaus was located and that he is a hybrid of both species...Vampire and werewolf. I wonder when Tyler (micheal trevino) will be making an appearance or coming back to TVD. It was a shock that he left in the first place but since he wasn't killed off, he will definitely be coming back.

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Oh I love Tyler....well being Klaus is a werewolf, I would assume Vampire Diaries may explore that part of the supernatural species as well...Though I am curious to see what Tyler has experienced and what he has been told....Because Jules definitely wasn't about co~existing with vampires....which would putnTyler in a bit of a quandary being he has developed some sort of feelings for Caroline!!

Jasam4everr

Postby Jasam4everr » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 am

Quote TVD_Brazen_Fan:
Quote Wishing4Liason: Guess we got out answer on where Klaus has been hiding...Oh holy mother of pearl was that someplace....A huge trunk and he is half vampire/werewolf...A hybrid!!

Wishing4Liason: Yes! We got our answer where Klaus was located and that he is a hybrid of both species...Vampire and werewolf. I wonder when Tyler (micheal trevino) will be making an appearance or coming back to TVD. It was a shock that he left in the first place but since he wasn't killed off, he will definitely be coming back.

Tyler comes back next episode when he gets a disturbing call which lures him back to Mystic Falls..WOOHOO!! heh

Return to “Vampire Diaries”