I think Katherine is

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

I think Katherine is

Postby MissTroubles » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:10 pm

sincere about wanting Klaus dead. Remember the episode when she was have flashbacks about her family? She actually cried. I think she not only wants him dead for selfish reasons I think she wants him dead for what he did to her family. The writers are making a point about how good Katherine is at imitating Elena so I wonder if when Klaus comes to town if she will act like Elena to try and get close enough to kill him. I don't know if she is unselfish to let herself be the one sacrificed to screw up the ritual but that would be another way to do it.

Re: I think Katherine is

Postby SaveMefromYnR » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Oh i think that there is no doubt Kat wants Klaus dead.

Spoiler Below

Kat will ask her old friend Greta(Jonas daughter) to help her get the moonstone back so she can break the curse.

I think that if a vamp breaks the curse who is not an original they will get some kind of power and could most likely kill an original vamp. But that's just a theory i am still playin with. B/cuz why would Kat want to break the curse???

Return to “Vampire Diaries”