Caroline and Matt

jenn0831

Caroline and Matt

Postby jenn0831 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 am

How cute were they yesterday when he came up and kissed her in front of everyone. It was so intense and beautiful. They deserve an award for that moment. It was epic. It kills me inside that he didn't accept her being a vampire. She totally save his life and that is how he repays her. By blowing her off like that. Come on. Just bring them together writers. Please. They make such an amazing couple.

SaveMefromYnR

Re: Caroline and Matt

Postby SaveMefromYnR » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:52 pm

I think it may take some time for Matt to come around. But i think he will eventually once Elena and mayb Stefan talks to him. We'll see!!

Ginbell

Postby Ginbell » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:13 am

Matt is so 2 face now do not Like him

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 am

Quote Ginbell: Matt is so 2 face now do not Like him

I know right!

I can kinda see where he is coming from. He loved his sister. That's all he had. He didn't have a mom or a dad. He just had her. Still though, I'm not really happy with him either.

What's up with Caroline's mom? I thought they made her "forget"? I don't understand how they(her and Matt) can be plotting together. I thought she didn't remember. Did I miss something?

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:04 pm

I think she did forget however Matt went and brought her back in the loop, which then begs the question....Can Caroline even compel?!

Remember a vampire's powers are only as strong as the blood they feast upon....Stefan while strong being he has been a vampire for a few hundred of years and has honed his powers to benefit him...Admittedly Damon is stronger, quicker and is more powerful being he feasts on humans and Stefan's are diminished being he feeds mainly on squirrels and bunnies....Now Caroline is new and her diet is mostly like Stefan's!!

Didn't one of the Salvatore Brothers originally compel Sheriff Forbes??

Matt's position on the show will be interesting because I don't see him paling around with the vampire clan anytime soon....If anything he will be the one always secretly plotting to rid Mystic Falls of them!!

Cedar7

Postby Cedar7 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 am

Quote Wishing4Liason: Can Caroline even compel?!

Remember a vampire's powers are only as strong as the blood they feast upon....Stefan while strong being he has been a vampire for a few hundred of years and has honed his powers to benefit him...Admittedly Damon is stronger, quicker and is more powerful being he feasts on humans and Stefan's are diminished being he feeds mainly on squirrels and bunnies....Now Caroline is new and her diet is mostly like Stefan's!!

Well, I do recall Caroline had the power to compel with that hospital worker when she fed on her after being turned.

The puzzlement I have about Caroline, and maybe *Wishing4Liason* comments above may explain it, is how is it that Caroline can retain a humanity with emotional feelings after being turned?

Caroline seems to possess the emotional qualities of mortals, but she herself is not one.

I'd thought that after being turned into a vampire, that the humanity would take a backseat and a more sinister side of the "being" would emerge. But Caroline still has her sweetness and emotional vulnerabilities as she was when she was alive.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”