Damon and Elena in love

Mystic Falls chat room where you can find links to current spoilers for Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
Cassiopea

Re: Damon and Elena in love

Postby Cassiopea » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Ok so let me get this straight, now that Elena chose Damon,and because Damon was being honest with her about what being a vampire is all about, Stefan and annoying Caroline (who should mind her own business) come up with the crap of her being sired to him? Damon would never be with her if that was true! But it is funny to see how Stefan is trying to go around a HARSH reality of Elena being at peace with her feelings for Damon, (feelings she always had BTW)by choosing him over Stefan! We ALL have seen time and time again, how MUCH Damon loves Els unconditionally and he has made sacrifices for her; while "saint" Stefan all can love back and TOLERATE is the human Elena, even then he was being controlling!And since when Caroline take the word of Klaus for gospel? WTH is this BS Phulease!! Elena was drawn to Damon even before being a vamp, she saved him from being lit alive and she accepted Damon the way he is, when she thought to loose him! I m actually really pixxed at Julie Plec not only she ruined my DELENA FIRST LOVE SCENE >( i have been waiting for F three years lol, but she came up with this siring BS while all i understood this entire show is "Damon and Elena being made for each other", they truly belongs together and Stefan can have Katherine if they bring her back, he is hotter and interesting with her or Rebekka!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:58 am

Quote aerinha:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote aerinha: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Damon and Elena make love......

But will she be mad at him too, when she finds out about the sire thing.

Damon is so funny. I can't wait for the fireworks!!!!

Why would she be mad? He seems to have no idea she is bonded to him and he didn't make it happen to her.

I think Damon knew about the sire thing when he told Elena to feed off of him that time. He was her first and if you remember Stefan was really mad at him about that.

Did you see the last couple of minutes of last night's show when Caroline and Stefan were talking and they both figured out why Elena is so agreeable to whatever Damon says.

They think she is sired by Damon.

I think the coming attractions showed that they were right.

I agree that she is sired to him, but I don't think Damon knew. He offered to let her feed off him to help her. Siring is a very rare thing, that is why they go to investigate next week, to see get proof.

Why did Stefen get so mad at Damon when he found out that Elena fed off of him and he was the first?

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 am

Quote Cassiopea: Ok so let me get this straight, now that Elena chose Damon,and because Damon was being honest with her about what being a vampire is all about, Stefan and annoying Caroline (who should mind her own business) come up with the crap of her being sired to him? Damon would never be with her if that was true! But it is funny to see how Stefan is trying to go around a HARSH reality of Elena being at peace with her feelings for Damon, (feelings she always had BTW)by choosing him over Stefan! We ALL have seen time and time again, how MUCH Damon loves Els unconditionally and he has made sacrifices for her; while "saint" Stefan all can love back and TOLERATE is the human Elena, even then he was being controlling!And since when Caroline take the word of Klaus for gospel? WTH is this BS Phulease!! Elena was drawn to Damon even before being a vamp, she saved him from being lit alive and she accepted Damon the way he is, when she thought to loose him! I m actually really pixxed at Julie Plec not only she ruined my DELENA FIRST LOVE SCENE >( i have been waiting for F three years lol, but she came up with this siring BS while all i understood this entire show is "Damon and Elena being made for each other", they truly belongs together and Stefan can have Katherine if they bring her back, he is hotter and interesting with her or Rebekka!

I don't think the Writers are going to make this easy for us Delena fans. :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:18 am

Quote Cassiopea: Ok so let me get this straight, now that Elena chose Damon,and because Damon was being honest with her about what being a vampire is all about, Stefan and annoying Caroline (who should mind her own business) come up with the crap of her being sired to him? Damon would never be with her if that was true! But it is funny to see how Stefan is trying to go around a HARSH reality of Elena being at peace with her feelings for Damon, (feelings she always had BTW)by choosing him over Stefan! We ALL have seen time and time again, how MUCH Damon loves Els unconditionally and he has made sacrifices for her; while "saint" Stefan all can love back and TOLERATE is the human Elena, even then he was being controlling!And since when Caroline take the word of Klaus for gospel? WTH is this BS Phulease!! Elena was drawn to Damon even before being a vamp, she saved him from being lit alive and she accepted Damon the way he is, when she thought to loose him! I m actually really pixxed at Julie Plec not only she ruined my DELENA FIRST LOVE SCENE >( i have been waiting for F three years lol, but she came up with this siring BS while all i understood this entire show is "Damon and Elena being made for each other", they truly belongs together and Stefan can have Katherine if they bring her back, he is hotter and interesting with her or Rebekka!

of course not! :D
But as you said the other day hang in there!! :)
What else are we to do- but hang in there- till the writers saw the branch fans hang on!lol :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 am

Quote stjarna:

What else are we to do- but hang in there- till the writers saw the branch fans hang on!lol :)

Delena fans, EJAMI fans one in the same......

All we do is wait and wait and wait. >( :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Cassiopea: Ok so let me get this straight, now that Elena chose Damon,and because Damon was being honest with her about what being a vampire is all about, Stefan and annoying Caroline (who should mind her own business) come up with the crap of her being sired to him? Damon would never be with her if that was true! But it is funny to see how Stefan is trying to go around a HARSH reality of Elena being at peace with her feelings for Damon, (feelings she always had BTW)by choosing him over Stefan! We ALL have seen time and time again, how MUCH Damon loves Els unconditionally and he has made sacrifices for her; while "saint" Stefan all can love back and TOLERATE is the human Elena, even then he was being controlling!And since when Caroline take the word of Klaus for gospel? WTH is this BS Phulease!! Elena was drawn to Damon even before being a vamp, she saved him from being lit alive and she accepted Damon the way he is, when she thought to loose him! I m actually really pixxed at Julie Plec not only she ruined my DELENA FIRST LOVE SCENE >( i have been waiting for F three years lol, but she came up with this siring BS while all i understood this entire show is "Damon and Elena being made for each other", they truly belongs together and Stefan can have Katherine if they bring her back, he is hotter and interesting with her or Rebekka!

All we do is wait and wait and wait. >( :)[/quote

:D :) :) because they are EPIC!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Cassiopea: Ok so let me get this straight, now that Elena chose Damon,and because Damon was being honest with her about what being a vampire is all about, Stefan and annoying Caroline (who should mind her own business) come up with the crap of her being sired to him? Damon would never be with her if that was true! But it is funny to see how Stefan is trying to go around a HARSH reality of Elena being at peace with her feelings for Damon, (feelings she always had BTW)by choosing him over Stefan! We ALL have seen time and time again, how MUCH Damon loves Els unconditionally and he has made sacrifices for her; while "saint" Stefan all can love back and TOLERATE is the human Elena, even then he was being controlling!And since when Caroline take the word of Klaus for gospel? WTH is this BS Phulease!! Elena was drawn to Damon even before being a vamp, she saved him from being lit alive and she accepted Damon the way he is, when she thought to loose him! I m actually really pixxed at Julie Plec not only she ruined my DELENA FIRST LOVE SCENE >( i have been waiting for F three years lol, but she came up with this siring BS while all i understood this entire show is "Damon and Elena being made for each other", they truly belongs together and Stefan can have Katherine if they bring her back, he is hotter and interesting with her or Rebekka!

and the ENDGAME!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote stjarna:

and the ENDGAME!

:) :)) :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote stjarna:
Quote stjarna:

and the ENDGAME!

:) :)) :D

Speaking of ENDGAME, EJAMI Monday! :) :)

Mc21girl

Postby Mc21girl » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:05 am

Damon and Elena belong together cause they do love each other and he is the only one that loves her for who she is.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”