I think...

Beckah

I think...

Postby Beckah » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 am

So I haven't read the books, but I think damon and stephen are gonna do a role reversal!! I think damon is gonna become the "nice" one, and get wit elena. Then stephen is gonna become the "mean" one and end up wit caroline or maybe even katherine?? What do you think!

nat21

Re: I think...

Postby nat21 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Haven't read any of the books and don't plan to as I am content with the show. After watching tonight's episode, I think there is a possibility that Stephen might go a little crazy but I don't think that he will turn bad. I also can't see Elena with Damon, they may flirt but she will always run behind Stephen even if they are not together.

Beckah

Postby Beckah » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:55 am

Oh I love reading the books to a series! They are always better than the movie/show. I didn't get to watch tonight's show, so I can't comment on that. But I can so see damon and elena gettin together! Maybe that's what will make stephen go crazy?

Jadeygrl101

Postby Jadeygrl101 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Stefan doesn't even deserve Elena anymore. I bet if it was Damon in there, he wouldn't have done it.

nat21

Postby nat21 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Quote Jadeygrl101: Stefan doesn't even deserve Elena anymore. I bet if it was Damon in there, he wouldn't have done it.

Or it could just be Katherine playing with him and projecting images into his mind like she did when she crawled her way into his bed in the beginning of the season...

Jadeygrl101

Postby Jadeygrl101 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Quote nat21:
Quote Jadeygrl101: Stefan doesn't even deserve Elena anymore. I bet if it was Damon in there, he wouldn't have done it.

Or it could just be Katherine playing with him and projecting images into his mind like she did when she crawled her way into his bed in the beginning of the season...

Those would be two complete different situations. This time he knows he's stuck in there with Katherine. In his bed, it could have been Elena. It definitely couldn't be Elena this time. Stefan still loves Katherine. He finally gave in to it. I really hope Damon confesses once again to Elena, but this time hopefully he won't make her forget.

Beckah

Postby Beckah » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:55 am

So does anyone know how I can watch episodes that i've missed??

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Kathrine did pop into Stefan's head for that steamy scene. When he "woke up" is when he told her to stay out of his head. He doesnt love Katherine anymore but there is still a "use" for her. She seems to know alot and is smart enough to only bargain pieces at a time. I think we are going to see Caroline and Tyler hooking up. This will obviously drive Mat up the wall but quite frankly that boy is just lost in the dark. I hate that Bonnie was so easily fooled by Luca. I mean shouldnt she have some sort of feelings about him being so untrustworthy? She has got to be the most gullible person on this show. I love the tension with Damon and Elena but I think we are in for many seasons before that comes to pass. I love me some Damon and he would definitely not have to ask me twice. Just a side note, I am sick of Elena running off on her own, to school, home, wherever while she knows she is in danger! I drives me crazy!! But I love this show!

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Quote Beckah: So does anyone know how I can watch episodes that i've missed??

you can probably go online to the channel you watch. They usually have full length epis for you. They are running a marathon this week though. Check your listings. Good luck. I have yet to miss a one. I am a DVR girl! ;)

Sunflower2010

Postby Sunflower2010 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:51 am

Hello every one...I'm new here...
I agree with 'lovintheSopes'I'm very sure that Kathrine played it on Stefan's head,it didn't happen for real.
And they both had cloths on when he said Stop playing in my head.

Return to “Vampire Diaries”