Does anyone else think Elijah...

mybriannaangel

Does anyone else think Elijah...

Postby mybriannaangel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 am

is Klaus?? I am beginning to think so. He said himself he is a special Vampire thats how he was able to compell Slater. He came back to life {or death} after Damon drove the stake through him. Just curious at what others think.

dairymaid

Re: Does anyone else think Elijah...

Postby dairymaid » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Quote mybriannaangel: is Klaus?? I am beginning to think so. He said himself he is a special Vampire thats how he was able to compell Slater. He came back to life {or death} after Damon drove the stake through him. Just curious at what others think.

Anything is possible! But, Rose did not identify him as Klaus but as Elijah so he may not be.

nat21

Postby nat21 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:23 pm

I don't think so. I read that they are casting Klaus' character at the moment. Plus, Rose and Trevor knew/knows Klaus and Trevor from back in the days.

jasambaby

Postby jasambaby » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:13 am

I highly doubt it. Klaus is the original baddy. Elijah is just one of the originals working under him..He's kinda like target practice to warm us up for the real villain. Not to mention that Klaus is too diabolical to show his hand so soon and there's been way too much build up of his reveal for him to be the first "original" we come across. I suspect we'll be dealing with many of his minions before being haunted with his presence lol

Return to “Vampire Diaries”