Elena is Boring Character

ghkeeshafan

Elena is a Boring Character

Postby ghkeeshafan » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Maybe its just me but I enjoy Vampire Diaries as a
ensemble cast ,not just focus on one character,.

jasambaby

Re: Elena is Boring Character

Postby jasambaby » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Quote ghkeeshafan: Maybe its just me but I enjoy Vampire Diaries as a

I don't think it's that Elena's boring per se more that she's boring with certain characters..to me chemistry makes all the difference as to how entertaining each character is

lovinbilly

Postby lovinbilly » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:20 pm

I think Elena is a good fit for the storyline. We have enough action without Elena being some crazy girl. I think Nina plays her and Kathrine so well. When I watch I forgot that its the same girl playing both parts. She does a wonderful job switching it up and making both Elena and Kathrine their own.

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:31 pm

nah, elena is a bight spot

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Quote lovinbilly: I think Elena is a good fit for the storyline. We have enough action without Elena being some crazy girl. I think Nina plays her and Kathrine so well. When I watch I forgot that its the same girl playing both parts. She does a wonderful job switching it up and making both Elena and Kathrine their own.

I agree. I think that Nina Dobrov is an outstanding actress. Playing both roles must be tough and she does it well. I am new to this storyline and have not read the books but I wonder since it appears that Elena has slept with Stefan if she will get pregnant (like with the Twilight Saga) although Stefan is a vampire. That would be interesting and I am sure that Katherine will be really mad!

jasambaby

Postby jasambaby » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Quote dairymaid:
Quote lovinbilly: I think Elena is a good fit for the storyline. We have enough action without Elena being some crazy girl. I think Nina plays her and Kathrine so well. When I watch I forgot that its the same girl playing both parts. She does a wonderful job switching it up and making both Elena and Kathrine their own.

I agree. I think that Nina Dobrov is an outstanding actress. Playing both roles must be tough and she does it well. I am new to this storyline and have not read the books but I wonder since it appears that Elena has slept with Stefan if she will get pregnant (like with the Twilight Saga) although Stefan is a vampire. That would be interesting and I am sure that Katherine will be really mad!

No, that's not possible. On episode 11, Elena asked Damon if she's related to Katherine and he told her if she is Katherine would have to have had her before she turned because vampires are incapable of procreation.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Couldn't agree more. Can't stand Elena or Stefan. Both boring. All they do is go through one relationship drama to the next and then ask each other "Are you okay?" "I'm okay, are you okay?" "I'm okay." "Okay."

If they were off the show it'd be perfect. I love Katherine, Damon, Caroline, Bonnie and the rest!!

Return to “Vampire Diaries”