Quinn and Puck

Gleeks! Find all the past scoop on Glee.
Passionates

Quinn and Puck

Postby Passionates » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Who else thinks that this came out of nowhere?! They didn't even show that they were a couple last season, she was with Finn, and how could she get preggers and give birth and give it up for adoption all in one summer??? lol... Whatever... :-)

Jasamforever15

Re: Quinn and Puck

Postby Jasamforever15 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:58 am

You must of missed the first season. Finn and Quinn were together in the first season, but she cheated on Finn qith Puck one night and got pregnant. We saw her throughout the hole pregnancy. Will's wife back then was trying to fake a pregnancy and tried to adopted Quinn's baby.

Passionates

Postby Passionates » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Quote Jasamforever15: You must of missed the first season. Finn and Quinn were together in the first season, but she cheated on Finn qith Puck one night and got pregnant. We saw her throughout the hole pregnancy. Will's wife back then was trying to fake a pregnancy and tried to adopted Quinn's baby.

Ohhh no I didn't watch the first season, thank you for clearing this up for me lol... Im suprised to see that not alot of ppl go on the message board for this show... I go on Days of our lives message board and it's non stop comments and posts...

OhtheDrama

Postby OhtheDrama » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm really worried Puck is going to put tooooo must trust in Quinn. I don think she looks out for anyone but herself.

Return to “Glee”