fin and quinn not really into

Gleeks! Find all the past scoop on Glee.
ejaminow

fin and quinn not really into

Postby ejaminow » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:36 pm

i am bored by fin and quinn. i guess the only reason to put them back together was to upset rachel. but at this point quinn can have fin. and i am tired of how hypocritical fin is. it is ok for him and quinn to cheat but if rachel kisses someone else it is forbidden. if she makes a mistake it is so over. but this is realistic for people who are of the high school mentality.

Canadianprincess1984

Re: fin and quinn not really into

Postby Canadianprincess1984 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Quote ejaminow: i am bored by fin and quinn. i guess the only reason to put them back together was to upset rachel. but at this point quinn can have fin. and i am tired of how hypocritical fin is. it is ok for him and quinn to cheat but if rachel kisses someone else it is forbidden. if she makes a mistake it is so over. but this is realistic for people who are of the high school mentality.

I don't really like Quinn and the way she treats people. I think this show tends to be hypocritical towards certain characters.

It's okay for Finn to kiss Quinn while she's dating Sam, but it was the end of the world when Rachel kised Puck.

It's okay for Santana to bully Rachel, yet everyone is always up in arms when someone says something offensive to Kurt.

I love this show, but I don't like the double standards.

happyasever33004

Re: fin and quinn not really into

Postby happyasever33004 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 pm

i totally agree with both of you. I really like Finn and Rachel together though so I will be hoping for that to heppen again. After last night though I can tell it is going to!

Return to “Glee”