loving puck and his new love interest

Gleeks! Find all the past scoop on Glee.
ejaminow

loving puck and his new love interest

Postby ejaminow » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:33 pm

i am loving that puck is finally being set up with an unexpected character. and that that character stands up to him and doesn't let him get away with his usual antics.

boldbeautiful

Re: loving puck and his new love interest

Postby boldbeautiful » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm

I also like that new relationship. It's something different and fresh. I love her spunky personality and the fact that she has enough self-respect to stand up to Puck and challenge him. ;)

jenn0831

Postby jenn0831 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:36 am

I love the new Puck. He is awsome. For once someone tells him like it is. He doesn't just get the girl because he is Puck. For once he has to work for it. I am loving it. I just hope she doesn't brake his heart. I know he has fallen deeply for her and I just wish it wont be for nothing.

OhtheDrama

Postby OhtheDrama » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah, I like them too, but I am afraid that once Puck gets what he wants out of her...the challenge will be gone and so will his interest. I think it just freaks him out that someone isn't gaga over him. When they end, I just hope she is the one to kick him to the curb...or she at least doesn't care.

noony6

Postby noony6 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:18 am

I really love them too!! It's hilarious that she has him practically begging for it :)

I have a bad feeling that you could be right OhtheDrama... I expect him to eventually want to be with the popular or hot girl again...

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:13 am

Quote noony6: I really love them too!! It's hilarious that she has him practically begging for it :)

I have a bad feeling that you could be right OhtheDrama... I expect him to eventually want to be with the popular or hot girl again...

Oh, I think she will KICK him to the CURB and fall for some guy who is "challenging" to her. And Puck will be devastated and go back to chasing all the girls.

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Wed May 25, 2011 12:14 am

I guess Im the only one that doesn't like Puck and Lauren pairing. I liked his badboy personality. Now he just weak. Luaren is bossy, although it was cute seeing the non attractive girl put the hot athletic in his place, now they are a couple she's more like a mom then a g/f.

Return to “Glee”