Britney Spears Guest Spot!

Gleeks! Find all the past scoop on Glee.
Mario_S

Britney Spears Guest Spot!

Postby Mario_S » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:19 am

What did you Gleeks think of Ms. Britney Spears' guest spot on Glee?

Did it live up to all the hoopla?

Please check out Soaps.com's recap of the Britney episode by clicking on the following link. And don't you forget to post your thoughts about how it all went down! Can't wait to read what you've got to say!

http://soaps.sheknows.com/glee/update/id/10477/

Cheers,
Mario

Chrissi

Re: Britney Spears Guest Spot!

Postby Chrissi » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 am

Loved it. I watched Glee once previously for 15 minutes but didn't care for the music so couldn't watch the rest of the show but I like Brit Brit and thought the show was fantastic. :) Funny, too!! :D

FatherJohn

Postby FatherJohn » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm

The recreations of her videos were awesome and spot on.. As for the episode I think it was the worst of the series. It was so poorly written. Nothing made sense. They threw John Stamos into the mix of the Glee club and it made NO SENSE.. I think all of these kids would have their own dentist. It was a sloppy way to have the hallucination.

Will needing to "let loose". Another sloppy story. He went on stage and sang "I wanna sex you up", in season 1. How much more loose could he get?

Kurt had the idea of Britney, yet he didn't get to sing a. song.

Artie, although I love his voice, had one of the most ridiculous scenes with his dream.

I love Glee because of it's snappy writing, but aside from a few zingers from Jane at the second half of the show this episode was horrible.

Jasamforever15

Postby Jasamforever15 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:35 pm

I thought this episode was AWESOME!!! It was so nice to listen the other cast members sing other then Rachel and Mercedes...Very entertaining.

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm

I loved the Britney episode!! I thought the actress who portrays Britney on the show did a great job! I'm also glad that someone else got a chance to shine. I did think that Will's number with the kids was kind of weird, but overall I loved the show.

Amarige

Postby Amarige » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 pm

I think Britney did not look her best. And the scenes with her were so short they honestly could have been left out.

I think Rachel doing "Hit Me Baby One More Time" was really a joke. Whoever thought it was a good idea to give her that song does not have the best ear. I do think however that Brittany killed it. She did an awesome job.

Return to “Glee”