Poll: Is Season 2 a hit or a miss so far?

Gleeks! Find all the past scoop on Glee.
Mario_S

Poll: Is Season 2 a hit or a miss so far?

Postby Mario_S » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:16 am

Gleeks,

Don't forget to head over to Soaps.com's Glee News Room where we're gathering your thoughts about Glee's Sophomore Season thus far!

Love the first two episodes? Hate 'em? Too early to tell? Let us know by voting in our poll! Click the link below to take you there.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/glee/news/id/12009/

Warmly,
Mario

FatherJohn

Re: Poll: Is Season 2 a hit or a miss so far?

Postby FatherJohn » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Not up to par with season one. I think Ryan Murphy is too busy seeing who he can get to be on the show. Personally I wouldn't mind if there were no more guest stars.

Also, they need to take a chill pill on Leah and give some of the other girls a chance. I thought Charice would be a breath of fresh air, but of course she won't be on the same team as Leah.. God forbid her have to share the solos.

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:45 am

Quote FatherJohn: Not up to par with season one. I think Ryan Murphy is too busy seeing who he can get to be on the show. Personally I wouldn't mind if there were no more guest stars.

Also, they need to take a chill pill on Leah and give some of the other girls a chance. I thought Charice would be a breath of fresh air, but of course she won't be on the same team as Leah.. God forbid her have to share the solos.

ITA and same for the boys they always have Finn singing front and center he's ok but would like to hear the others for a change.

loveliason65

Postby loveliason65 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 am

The season is not as good as last season. The show is missing a unifying storyline around which to put the songs. The stunt show (Britney & Madonna and even the Physical by Olivia Newton John) have gotten old (though I'm looking foward to the Rocky Horror Picture show episode). The baby and Shue's marriage breakdown kept the viewers engaged with all the characters because it effected them all.

loveliason65

Postby loveliason65 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:23 am

I think the introduction of new characters has kind of pulled the focus from the development of the core group.

Also, I'm not loving all the song this year. I used todownload every song but this year I've only downloaded about a few.

I'm still a huge fan and hoping the show gets better as the season rolls on.

lovinbilly

Postby lovinbilly » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:13 am

I agree this season so far has only been "so so". I'm looking forward to a Quinn and Puck reunion. They have so much chemistry and they are easy on the eyes.

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Quote loveliason65: The season is not as good as last season. The show is missing a unifying storyline around which to put the songs. The stunt show (Britney & Madonna and even the Physical by Olivia Newton John) have gotten old (though I'm looking foward to the Rocky Horror Picture show episode). The baby and Shue's marriage breakdown kept the viewers engaged with all the characters because it effected them all.

ITA, with you!! I don't think this season is a good as last season.

11aces

Postby 11aces » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Quote BoldMama:
Quote loveliason65: The season is not as good as last season. The show is missing a unifying storyline around which to put the songs. The stunt show (Britney & Madonna and even the Physical by Olivia Newton John) have gotten old (though I'm looking foward to the Rocky Horror Picture show episode). The baby and Shue's marriage breakdown kept the viewers engaged with all the characters because it effected them all.

ITA, with you!! I don't think this season is a good as last season.

Count me in aswell, im hoping for less focus on big stars, and more focus on great SL's with the cast like last year.

Return to “Glee”