Storyline issues?

Chrissi

Storyline issues?

Postby Chrissi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:53 pm

What storylines are you hoping will change some? Do you want Ani with Gina, or perhaps Owen single?

Share!! :D

besserkitty2

Re: Storyline issues?

Postby besserkitty2 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Because I missed Otalia I wanted Gina with Ani but since we met Lara I changed my mind. I want lara & Ani, I hope we get to explore there relationship further.

I could not imagine Lis Keener in the role of Lara, Nadia fits much better with Jessica.

I do not want Tray anywhere on the show, I can't stand LK. I'm not bashing her I just don't like her acting.

Chrissi

Re: Storyline issues?

Postby Chrissi » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Quote besserkitty2: Because I missed Otalia I wanted Gina with Ani but since we met Lara I changed my mind. I want lara & Ani, I hope we get to explore there relationship further.

I could not imagine Lis Keener in the role of Lara, Nadia fits much better with Jessica.

I do not want Tray anywhere on the show, I can't stand LK. I'm not bashing her I just don't like her acting.

Me too. Not a Gani fan. I'm a Lani fan, but it was good to be able to see where Otalia 'could' have gone! Better yet, 'should' have gone!!

Nadia's doing well. :) I have to disagree on Lesli Kay as I like her. It's okay not to like an actress. I didn't think that was bashing. It was your opinion and wasn't nasty. :)

Return to “Venice The Series”