Louis only has 10 million!

seeemilywrite

Louis only has 10 million!

Postby seeemilywrite » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:00 pm

cara says that her father brought in 10 million dollars. Louis's 1/2 of that would be 5 million. It looks like from today's show he bid that on the restaurant. BUT he just bought 200,000 worth of cars...plus this hotel they're staying in. Cully's getting the job on this one.

rjhelms

Re: Louis only has 10 million!

Postby rjhelms » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:02 am

Before you know it Louis's money (or shall I say, Cara's money) will be gone in no time. People make the mistake of thinking they can buy homes and businesses, spend all their money, and then have nothing left to run the business or keep up the house. Before you know it, the home and restraunt will be up for sale again. Luis is a smooth talker, but in order to earn income, he would have to run the restruant the way Andrea ran it. Without his mother, Alex, and Peter, it will be a challenge to make it work.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:35 pm

You're so right, rjhelms. They need to invest. I too think they'll be broke soon.

SoapsLover

Postby SoapsLover » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:42 pm

He also just spent another 3 Million for the house. I hope Cara finds him and really does a number on him.

I would like to see Culley get away though lol I like him

bklynlady

Postby bklynlady » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:03 pm

I want Cara to set a torch under Louis and Cully's A$$. They are both hateful bastards! They think they're so big and bad with the game. I can't wait for Cara to take them on.

SoapsLover

Postby SoapsLover » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:25 pm

Anyone know how much he spent for the Hotel? With the House, Restaurant and cars he has spent 8.2 Million. Depending on what the Hotel cost then they could be almost broke already.

LovingAlex

Postby LovingAlex » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:42 pm

You also have to add the money that they spent to get to L.A. on gas and food. I think Cully is going to get screwed because Louis has already told him that if Andrea takes him back he will get it all to her. I just think Louis is a slime ball and needs to go.

Who here thinks that Victoria's banker is going to steal the money she is going to get?? I think that George and Victoria are going to end up broke at the end of this.

rjhelms

Postby rjhelms » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:58 am

My guess is: The money is gone! But I think Louis is going to blackmail George and get the money back from him for both the restraunt and mansion. George is scared of Louis now. I will be glad to see Victoria and George get a taste of their own medicine from Louis. But I still don't like the way he is taking control of Cully's half of the money and the way he is treating his brother Alex. Louis was the one who played dirty to get the girl. All Alex had to do is just be himself. Louis is obviously jealous of his gorgous little brother. As soon as Cara finds Louis, she'll have to deal with all four of them--Louis, Cully, George and Victoria. I can hardly wait to see them get what they deserve. Oh, I forgot about Louis' mother. I have a feeling she is going to play dirty too! Of course, I'm just guessing! :-)

Cara

Postby Cara » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:29 pm

I want her and Marco to get louis, but not to get Cully,I like Cully, but not louis.

LovingAlex

Postby LovingAlex » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:50 pm

I know I want Cully to get away to have a life free of the money and the law breaking.

Return to “Desire”