All of my couples stayed together.

Nikki and Micheal
Michelle and Luke
Rodney ,company and Lance
Dr. and Gloria
Gloria and her son and Mother
Shopia and Maria
William and Tania,Nikki,and Maria

I glad Michelle finally got some back and pull that gun out of vault. They would have been dead if she gave them those papers.

Tricetop

Re: Thanks for the Happy Ending

Postby Tricetop » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:51 pm

I'm glad everything turned out for the best for those who really deserved it. Its too bad they had to go through all the drama in order to get to where they are now, now that's life.

kool_gurl

Postby kool_gurl » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:19 pm

The bad people in the end were the people that were kinda nice in the beggining.

Mrs.WilliamChandler

Postby Mrs.WilliamChandler » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:27 pm

I did not like the ending except for Michelle and Luke

loving it

Postby loving it » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:05 pm

Quote Mrs.WilliamChandler: I did not like the ending except for Michelle and Luke

Well i didn't get the ending I wanted. I was one of those Nikki & William fans ( still am). I think William knows Maria is not dead. You remember his parting words to Luke. i'm William Chandler i know everything. But we never knew his real name. But hey he or Sophia can either one kill her now. What can be done. For all purposes she is already dead. What we need is a made for tv movie to clear up all questions and story lines. Let Luke and Michelle have kids. She reveals herself to him and he tells her he wants nothing to do with her because his mom is dead and that she will die old and alone. I don't think Nikki and Michael will work out. He is too passive.Eventually she is going to walk all over him. This a classic case of opposites not attracting. No declarations of love there. She still considers him just a little more than a friend. Nikki has a little bit of the streets in her. She is use to fighting for what she wants whether it is dirty or fair. Her and William are more alike. I think when the baby was lost is what did it for William. He was feeling guilty beacuse he knew that it was done to get back at him. To him Maria was responsible for two lives. Any thing he did then to him was justified. Even after all he has done, i wanted William to find just a little bit of peace and happiness.

Cafecentral

Postby Cafecentral » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:52 pm

Quote Jackb: All of my couples stayed together.

Nikki and Micheal
Michelle and Luke
Rodney ,company and Lance
Dr. and Gloria
Gloria and her son and Mother
Shopia and Maria
William and Tania,Nikki,and Maria

I glad Michelle finally got some back and pull that gun out of vault. They would have been dead if she gave them those papers.

I have to agree with you, I was pretty happy with the ending, of course I wanted Maria and Lexie to get theirs but hey, real life kind of end up like this...however I loved the fact that Nikki and Michael FINALLY got together and Luke and Michelle :D

Return to “Fashion House”