Does Sophia have another son?

Silverlady

Does Sophia have another son?

Postby Silverlady » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:23 am

When William was talking to his mom from his boat, I could swear that I heard Sophia mention her "other son". Am I dreaming? What was that about?

I have to say that Fashion House was so exciting and addictive that the finale was anti-climactic to me last night. I'm sure going to miss Joel Berti though.

Can anyone clear up the other son thing for me.

Mrs.WilliamChandler

Re: Does Sophia have another son?

Postby Mrs.WilliamChandler » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:53 pm

Quote Silverlady: When William was talking to his mom from his boat, I could swear that I heard Sophia mention her "other son". Am I dreaming? What was that about?

I have to say that Fashion House was so exciting and addictive that the finale was anti-climactic to me last night. I'm sure going to miss Joel Berti though.

Sofia DID say that but I took it mean that she was talking about the other "side" of William. The "bad" side. It would be an interesting turn of events if there was another actual son but I doubt it.

loving it

Postby loving it » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:29 pm

Quote Mrs.WilliamChandler:
Quote Silverlady: When William was talking to his mom from his boat, I could swear that I heard Sophia mention her "other son". Am I dreaming? What was that about?

Sofia DID say that but I took it mean that she was talking about the other "side" of William. The "bad" side. It would be an interesting turn of events if there was another actual son but I doubt it.

I keep saying there was a different side to William when he thought he was going to be a father. He was still doing his dirt but he wasn't so cut throat. The lost of that baby in both ways brought out the emotional vunerable side. Throwing the baby clothes over the floor and almost trashing the room then saying now he can get on with his life. Then the cold hearted William on the boat where he laughs when he says Tonya is really in love with him and telling his Mom if she ever talks he'll just have to take care of it.
I still love him to death.

Mrs.WilliamChandler

Postby Mrs.WilliamChandler » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:49 pm

Quote loving it:
Quote Mrs.WilliamChandler:

I keep saying there was a different side to William when he thought he was going to be a father. He was still doing his dirt but he wasn't so cut throat. The lost of that baby in both ways brought out the emotional vunerable side. Throwing the baby clothes over the floor and almost trashing the room then saying now he can get on with his life. Then the cold hearted William on the boat where he laughs when he says Tonya is really in love with him and telling his Mom if she ever talks he'll just have to take care of it.
I still love him to death.

Yep..I agrew with you on all those points.

Return to “Fashion House”