William was the man

loving it

William was the man

Postby loving it » Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:53 pm

No sugar coating anything. Just straight up. You can't help but love him. And letting Luke know that he was not alone and no matter what he would be there for him. Because blood is thicker than water.

Mrs.WilliamChandler

Re: William was the man

Postby Mrs.WilliamChandler » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:24 am

Quote loving it: No sugar coating anything. Just straight up. You can't help but love him. And letting Luke know that he was not alone and no matter what he would be there for him. Because blood is thicker than water.

That's why I love him too!!! I knew when he got up to speak he was going to be straight up!!

That's my man!!! :-)

nancygirl

Postby nancygirl » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:14 pm

That's my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved him first. I had a lump in my throat when he was directing his conversation to Luke. I hope they do end up to be very close. Maybe he can be the best man at Luke and Michelle's wedding.

miss opinionated

Postby miss opinionated » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:07 pm

I flip - flop about William , but in the end I must admit , William is the best looking and sexiest man on FH . Even when I didn't agree with what he did , he was my main reason for watching the show . Here's hoping Joel Berti lands on another show soon . So I can crush on his new character . You could never be sure of William's MOTIVES towards anyone , but I always felt his interest in wanting to know and be close to Luke was genuine . Maybe in the last 2 shows , they'll make some sort of connection .

Jackb

Postby Jackb » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:19 am

Hey short term memory people. He slept with Tania. It was not wonderful

iyce

Postby iyce » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:58 am

I for one will miss Mr. William Chandler, I can only hope he will show up elsewhere in tv land. I hope we all see why he was messing with Tania. Not that it made it right but to use her. Cause we all know Tania is off her rocker lololol and not very bright. Although, I cant see how she did very much to help them at all, she was too drugged out most of the time. Oh well, time to say goodbye to Fashion House, its been interesting thats for sure.

Cafecentral

Postby Cafecentral » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:34 pm

Quote Jackb: Hey short term memory people. He slept with Tania. It was not wonderful

Yes he die. However he was just so good at being a villian and so focused, that even though he did that, I have forgiven him because in my book, Maria had to go and unfortunately that was one of the costs of getting rid of her. Besides, I was not sure of William's love for Nikki so I thought it best Nikki come to her senses and return to Michael who I thinks she loves truly!

All in all William is one of the best and most sexy villians ever!!!!

Mrs.WilliamChandler

Postby Mrs.WilliamChandler » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:56 pm

Quote Cafecentral:
Quote Jackb: Hey short term memory people. He slept with Tania. It was not wonderful

Yes he die. However he was just so good at being a villian and so focused, that even though he did that, I have forgiven him because in my book, Maria had to go and unfortunately that was one of the costs of getting rid of her. Besides, I was not sure of William's love for Nikki so I thought it best Nikki come to her senses and return to Michael who I thinks she loves truly!

All in all William is one of the best and most sexy villians ever!!!!

Exactly!! I've never loved a "bad" guy as much as I've loved the William Chandler character. Joel Berti is the best!!

honeylove

Postby honeylove » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:26 pm

yes he was. omg this man had me well dont what to siad but he is a bad boy love it so you go boy and do your thing

Jackb

Postby Jackb » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:29 pm

Quote loving it: No sugar coating anything. Just straight up. You can't help but love him. And letting Luke know that he was not alone and no matter what he would be there for him. Because blood is thicker than water.

Only if Michelle allows it.

Return to “Fashion House”