Did anyone enjoy a fight between Maria and Michelle in the water fountain? |

bebe9wish

Did anyone enjoy watching a fight between Maria and Michelle in the water fountain? |

Postby bebe9wish » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:29 am

I was cheering on Michelle during their fight. I wish Michelle could have fnished her off before Luke took her away. But I was happy that Michelle was standing up to Maria and wasn't afraid to fight her.

iyce

Re: Did anyone enjoy a fight between Maria and Michelle in the water fountain? |

Postby iyce » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:21 am

It was longggggggggggggg overdue. Although it wasnt much of a fight. I saw one slap Michelle delievered. The rest was just pushing and shoving. I would have made sure Maria would have needed an ambulance by the time I was done with her. After that I would have waited for Lexi to bring herself out of the building and I would have done the same to her. What will be funny is when there are no more new Michelle Miller designs being created . Lexi may make it over this hurdle, which Maria will take the designs and claim them for Gianni. What about down the road, guess Ms Lexi didnt think about that one, lolololol.

London--

Re: Did anyone enjoy a fight between Maria and Michelle in the water fountain? |

Postby London-- » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:25 am

It was entertaining to say the least

My brother was laughing at my sarcastic comments that I say throughout the show then asked why I watched it, duh nothing else was on and I love Natalie and Morgan

Sudsee

Postby Sudsee » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:03 am

On a preview I saw that Michelle is going to throw her drink in Lexi's face. Lexi is such a fool! Even if she wanted her own business and wanted to separate from Michelle, she should have NEVER teamed up with Maria! What was she thinking!

Mommyof2Angels

Postby Mommyof2Angels » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:05 am

i enjoyed it, but i think michelle is capable of doing more damage than she did..

Return to “Fashion House”