Michelle do something

Jackb

Michelle do something

Postby Jackb » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:02 pm

Michelle and Lexi had 3 days to legally try and break the contract due to conflicting intetrest circumstances that arose from undisclose information from the financiers.

She better ask Luke to tell his mother to leave her alone.
0r
Go ask Sophia for some liquid money
or
Go and sue Maria for saying that the designs were hers.
or
Go get a another name for her company.

kool_gurl

Re: Michelle do something

Postby kool_gurl » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:40 pm

Yep is all I have to say....Michelle better do something.

iyce

Postby iyce » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:39 pm

I never really trusted Lexi, she comes on as Miss Goodness and Light. Unless Lexi got a trick up her sleeve, Michelle had better stop holding Nikki's hand and go attend to her business. How stupid can Lexi be to have Maria and the lawyer right there in the building in the first place, as if no one is gonna tell her they were there, especially knowing how they feel about each other. Lexi doesnt have what it takes to be anything but a secretary. Obviously, Michelle doesnt have what it takes to run a fashion house,they are both trying to do farrrrrrrr too much. I was hoping Sophia was gonna take more of a hand in running things. Well in another couple of weeks it wont matter.

Sudsee

Postby Sudsee » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:47 am

Michelle wasn't her normal hostile self after being betrayed by Lexi and having her business taken over, in part, by Maria. It appears that Maria loses it when people tell her that she's all alone. She appeared hurt when Tania said that she had William, and she pushed Michelle when she said that she had lost Luke.

I really don't understand Maria's motives anymore, as Michelle cooperated and left her company and Maria vindictively followed her. I think Maria got caught up in hating Michelle, that she no longer needed a reason. I think that Maria is going to find out that she paved the way for Michelle and Luke to be together by freeing Michelle up to go to New York with him.

bondgirls06

Postby bondgirls06 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:23 pm

ITA with you Sudsee. Maria has hurt everybody in her path.
Why couldn't she just have accepted Michelle. Everybody can see that Luke and Michelle are deeply in love. I wish Luke would fight more for Michelle. He's too calm about every situation. He needs to step up to the plate. He needs to take Williams advice and ask Michelle to go to New York with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megs501

Postby megs501 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:50 pm

So why don't they go to the police about Maria pushing niki down the stairs, but I agree with Michelle, Karma comes back at ya. And I hope Lexi & Maria get all that's coming to them.

terry

Postby terry » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:37 pm

Michelle and Luke has been pushed around long enough and should together and be happy. Lexi deserves what ever she gets.Maria will betray her too,and she should know this. Maria need to be broken in half,that is one dir'ty woman.I think she's met her match with Eddie,he don't play.

porterwm

Postby porterwm » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:44 pm

Michelle has proven too weak to do anything about anything. She really does have low self-esteem. She's not mad enough about getting oust out of her own company. Throwing that drink in Lexi's face was ridiculous. But I don't blame her I blame the writers.

divafashion01

Postby divafashion01 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:43 am

Michelle doesn't need to retaliate. As she told Lexi "she has talent". She'll have no problem being a great success.
Her designs speak for themselves.

fashionfreak

Postby fashionfreak » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:41 am

Quote divafashion01: Michelle doesn't need to retaliate. As she told Lexi "she has talent". She'll have no problem being a great success.
Her designs speak for themselves.

Return to “Fashion House”