predictions

beautifulniki

predictions

Postby beautifulniki » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:35 pm

does anyone have any predictions. Ive read some spoilers. Dont worry i wont mention any here. But Im wondering when all of this comes to a head who will be standing and who will be together. All i know is i hope william and nikki is still together, but i doubt it. I hope maria gets what is commming to her.

binkieheart

Re: predictions

Postby binkieheart » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:19 pm

I think they will be a show down between William and Eddie.That would be some eposode to see. I think that Eddie will put a hit on Michelle.Luke is not that strong of a person so far and his brother William will step in.At first Maria might get the blame for the hit on Michelle.

SoapsLover

Postby SoapsLover » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:31 am

do you have a link for where there are spoilers? I would love to read them. I LOVE spoilers lol

iyce

Postby iyce » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:46 am

Predictions, hmmmmmm, well I for one would like to see Michelle's company become a driving force in fashion business.The two gay guys,Lexi,and Nikki work for her. Should that happen we all know there will be someone try to bring it down at every turn. Tania ends up embarrassing Maria in a situation that would make her fashion company hit rock bottom.That would be the end of Tania. Or, Eddie goes down taking Maria,Gloria and Lance with him, lolololololol rolf lmao lollolol. Or, the hit goes out for Michelle and Tania gets in the way. Loris reveals to Eddie about the affair with Gloria and Lance. As for Nikki and William I doubt that will last for the simple reason, anytime there is anything interracial on tv it dont last very long. I am hoping that the guy Maria hired ends up being owned by William or William finds out because Maria tells her Psychologist. How about a man for Sohpia. A Sean Connery type of guy. Michael finally stops waiting and whining over Nikki. Luke grows up FINALLY. A man for Lexi. Would be great if the man for Sophia comes along with a grown son with an eye for Lexi. Have Lexi take off them glasses, change her hairstyle and style of dress because she really is a lovely woman with a killer figure. Then give Lexi some backbone. HEYYYYYYYY I got an idea. William and Luke's long lost uncle. Someone Sophia thought dead. Someone who makes Eddie, Lance and William look like angels in comparison. Just what actor do we know who could do that, hmmmmmmmmm. Give Victor on Young and The Restless a leave of absence from the show. If Desire really has killed off Vincent he would be perfect for the role. Even Cara's father since he is no longer on Desire. Well we can only hope for a more beefy story line. Hell how about some male models in the show. Maybe Michelle will so a men's line.

Lills

Postby Lills » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:32 am

Quote beautifulniki: does anyone have any predictions. Ive read some spoilers. Dont worry i wont mention any here. But Im wondering when all of this comes to a head who will be standing and who will be together. All i know is i hope william and nikki is still together, but i doubt it. I hope maria gets what is commming to her.

Lills

Postby Lills » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:37 am

Quote beautifulniki: does anyone have any predictions. Ive read some spoilers. Dont worry i wont mention any here. But Im wondering when all of this comes to a head who will be standing and who will be together. All i know is i hope william and nikki is still together, but i doubt it. I hope maria gets what is commming to her.

do you really have links to spoilers? If you do Pleaseeeeee share with me. I've looked every where for them. Make my day, I LOVE spoilers lol

dirtydisco

Postby dirtydisco » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:48 pm

In the morning while Michelle was on her way to the bathroom and she happen to run into a shirtless William. I sensed a mild flirtation. Then again, it could be just an actors pace in dialogue and expression. I felt the same when Michelle met with William on his patio because she needed the funds and connections to establish her own house.
I see a William in Michelle's future.

Lills

Postby Lills » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:40 am

Quote dirtydisco: In the morning while Michelle was on her way to the bathroom and she happen to run into a shirtless William. I sensed a mild flirtation. Then again, it could be just an actors pace in dialogue and expression. I felt the same when Michelle met with William on his patio because she needed the funds and connections to establish her own house.
I see a William in Michelle's future.

I saw that too. I actually thought it was more than just a mild flirtation. William with Michelle, that will be something!!

Return to “Fashion House”